Chapter 23

"Lisa, come on. Why so slow?!" I shouted at her because she's walking so slow. She scrunched her nose at me.

We decided to buy some gifts for Christmas here at the mall. I'm with the girls and with our manager. Today is Christmas Eve and I'll send my gifts to my parents tomorrow. I decided to buy some personal hygienes, clothes, food and vitamins supplements for them.

I bought a gray beret for Sajang-nim as a Christmas gift. I think he'll like it since it's his trademark.

I head towards the cashier and paid the things I bought. The girls followed me and they paid for themselves. I carried my paper bags and we went outside the department.

I stopped walking when I saw a black sunglasses at the Gentle Monster shop. I don't have any idea about gifts for him, but these sunglasses remind me of him in Busan.

My feet walked inside the shop and the sales lady greeted us. "Good afternoon, Ma'am." I bowed.

"Are you going to buy something here, Chae?" Jennie asked.

"Y-Yes, it's for Mark." I said and they nod while walking around looking at the eyewear.

"I'll bought one also." Jisoo unnie said while wearing the lightweight titanium aviator style frame glasses. It looks good on her.

"I'll pass. I have too many sunglasses." Jennie unnie said.

"Me too, I'll pass. I don't wear sunglasses often." Lisa added and I nod.

"What do you recommend for men?" I asked the sales lady and she lead me to the second section of eyewear.

"This is our latest, this is a rimless rectangular frames in gradient lenses. There's a different colors and standard colors Ma'am, and it's one of the fashionable sunglasses for men." She explained and I nod.

There's a color red, yellow, orange, green and plain colors such as black. It looks fashionable and I think it will suit him, everything suits him tho. I sighed and look for another styles.

The black rectangular frame sunglasses caught my eye. "That's called Nico sunglasses. It's one of the expensive glasses and also goes with everything you wear. It's for unisex Ma'am." The sales lady said.

"I'll take it." I said while smiling.

"O-Okay, Ma'am. Follow me on the counter to fill up your receipt." She said and I followed.

Her co-workers put the sunglasses on its case carefully. The case looks expensive also, it's color black with a "Gentle Monster" logo in the middle. I gave my card to purchase it and it costs really expensive.

I fill up my receipt with my name and the product I bought. I also put my signature and they put it inside the black paper bag along with the product I bought.

"Uhm, Can I request a small card? I'll just write a letter on it." I said and they nod.

"Here you go, Ma'am." The salesman handed me a small folded card. I thanked him and move to the side of the counter.

I looked at Jisoo unnie that sitting on the waiting chair holding th glasses she choose. "Unnie, It's your turn. You can pay now." I said.