Hm- (Tommyinnt)

Tws: Some swearing, not a ton or anything, but enough. 

I don't want to say that it's a panic attack, because I don't have medical expertise to say what is it or isn't, but Tommy does start to panic. (And mentions of trauma, don't forget that one.)

About 2,416 words.

"So..." said the red haired villager. Tommy turned towards her voice, just in time to catch her plopping down on the log next to him. Unfortunately for his calmness, his gaze lingered just long enough to see her look at him with the most piercing of gazes he thought he had ever seen. (That might not be true, but in the moment at least, it was terrifying.)

He looked down at his feet and began to kick them as she continued speaking, "What brings you to this server?" There was a bit of edge to her voice, and also some sort of hidden emotion behind it, as if that wasn't the question she was really asking. He sighed.

"If you want to know about Technoblade, I'm not telling you," his accent stood out in comparison to hers, the British and American slightly jaring on each other. (But then again, maybe it was hers standing out in comparison to his.)

But to his surprise, the villager scoffed, "I don't need to know about Technoblade, I just..." as she fumbled for words, Tommy noted that his 'friend's' name sounded strange on her tongue, "-I just need to know how you know him, that's all," she crossed her arms and stared him down, and despite his slight height advantage, the villager seemed much taller.

But then her question set it and he shook his head, "I don't need to tell you how I know the blade. And besides," he turned his gaze to the walls around the village, "There's far too many questions that I have for me to go around answering what you want to know." For a moment he felt proud of his clapback, but when he heard the sound of a bow sliding out of an inventory, he froze.

"I don't think you quite understand who's in charge here." The girl's voice was strong in the slight breeze. He held his breath, this brought back memories, but they were not memories that he wanted to remember... Flashes of green and white punctured his vision, and a familiar wheezing laugh filled his ears. He began to shake slightly as these memories changed to one of a dark room... or, it would have been dark if it wasn't for all that lava. Suddenly a familiar sound made him look up. As it turned out, before Tommy could begin to relive the terrible moments in his past, the clunking of armor had brought him back to the present. He was glad.

Tommy focused his eyes, there was a villager running towards him and Hunter, and as he heard the sound of a bowstring relaxing, he let himself exhale. He was safe, at least for now.

The villager shuddered to a stop in front of them, Tommy recognised him as the one who had run towards Digger back in the chamber under the church. (And also as the one with an entire ocean of dogs, the animals were present here as well.) "Crafter's called another meeting," the boy panted, long black strands of hair falling in his face as he tried to catch his breath.

"Really?" Asked Hunter, she sounded annoyed, "Right now? Tommy felt her stand up next to him, and his eyes flicked to look at her. Scratch sounding annoyed, she looked annoyed. The blond wondered for a moment what could be so bad about this Crafter dude calling another meeting, but when Hunter spoke again, he understood her motive. "I was just getting somewhere with my questioning-"

"You mean your threatening?" The dog owner helpfully pointed out, scratching absentmindedly between the ears of what seemed to be the leader of the pack. Hunter seemed slightly taken aback by the boy's strength in his response, as if she wasn't quite used to this specific villager talking back against her. This made Tommy feel a slight victory, and he was not guilty about it at all.