12

SHUHUA

"Shuhua?"

"Yes unnie."

"How are you and Yuqi?"

"Good?" I answered as if I'm stating what's obvious.

"Shuhua, I think you should now confess to her."

"About what?" I asked completely clueless.

"Your feelings for her."

That made me startled but kept my composure.

'Should I?'

SOOJIN

It's been almost two months after I told Shuhua to confess her feelings to Yuqi. But as time passes by, I started to regret saying it. For, I don't know what reason it is—maybe because Shuhua's not her usual self after that.

She don't talk that much, she's always spacing out, even being scolded by the trainers even more. She keeps on disappearing every time our class end, then pop out of nowhere after an hour or two.  She ignores Yuqi most of the time then acts like nothing happens the other day. It's weird but I chose not to meddle. I'm afraid I'll make the situation, this time worst, again.

"Earth to Soojin!" I flinch as I glared at the grandma infront of me.

"Ah wae?! Wae?!" I asked annoyed.

"Stop with the glaring child!" I then rolled my eyes.

"Aish this child."

"What do you want Miyeon unnie?!"

"Have you seen Shuhua—"

"Did someone mentioned my name?!" Shuhua shouted popping out of nowhere.

"Speaking of the devil."

"I heard it!" Shuhua shouted.

"Oh Shuhua, where have you been? Your friends were looking for you." She asked as if she did nothing.

"Just somewhere!" She smiled, clinging onto my arm.

'She's at it again. So clingy.'

"Whatever. Should I tell them you'll be walking with Soojin again?"

"Yes please! Thank you!"

"I don't know why I should be the one to do it when you have a phone yourself and obviously, their friends."

"Thank you yes unnie right? Thank you!" Shuhua saying like Miyeon unnie should just do it.

"Yeah Yeah. Don't mention it." Miyeon unnie fake smiled, rolling her eyes afterwards. 

"I'll be going now. Bye!" We watched as Miyeon unnie took a taxi and waved her hand at us.

"Shuhua."

"Hmm?"

"I've been wanting to ask you this." She then removed her arm onto me and faced me.

"What is it?"

"Where have you been these past few days? You keep on dissappearing every after class."

"Meeting a friend unnie." She answered looking into my eyes before giving me a smile.