18

YUQI

It has been a long tiring week for us. Everyone worked hard to give their best. We are all now gathering in the living room waiting for Soyeon. She's the busiest among us. I bet being leader and this talented really is tiring. I admire her for being this strong even if she never really tried eating veggies, well you know? Some says you'll get stronger if you eat some. Anyways, as much as I admire her for being strong as a steel, I'm worried for her. She never complained, she never cried, and never talked about how she feels and how tired she is. She never did.

"Ohh yeorobeun! Did I let you wait for too long?"

'Speaking of the angel.'

Everyone stopped looking at their phones as they felt Soyeon's presence. Soyeon looked at me as I tapped the space beside me, signaling her to seat beside me. She smiled before taking the offer. She clung onto my arms before announcing something about our schedule.

My heart skips a beat. I unconsciously held my chest with my right hand. Shuhua noticed it and asked

"Are you okay?" She whispered. But I guess it's loud enough for Soyeon to stop what she's saying.

"Wae? Are you alright Yuqi?" Soyeon asked as she held my left hand.

My hearts skips faster and I can feel my cheeks burning.

"Ohh? Are you sick? You're getting redder and redder." She put her hand o my forehead which made me panic even more. I uncontrollably removed her hands with a bit force. I cleared my throat.

"I-I'm sorry!" I got up bowing in front of her too many times before running to the kitchen.

And that's when I realized, I've been addressing her by her name ONLY. 

"OH MY GOSH! I'M SO RUDE!"

SOOJIN

"What happened to her?" Soyeon asked. 

She stood up planning to follow Yuqi but Shuhua stopped her and follow Yuqi instead.

'What's with you two?'

I saw how worried she is with Yuqi that she spaced out and came back when Soyeon tried to follow Yuqi.

'Did they fight?'

But that would be a bullshit? They just kissed each other's cheeks awhile ago when Shuhua came home after her dance class?

'Wahh jinjja! What's with them?! Are they d—'

"Soojin unnie? Soojin unnie?" Soyeon waved her hand in front of me that stops me from spacing out.

"Did you heard me?"

I just looked at her blankly and noticed that we're the only one left in the living room.

"Where are they?" She chuckled.

"I knew it. You're spacing out."

"What were you saying again?" I asked shyly.

"Your phone has been ringing since awhile ago and you're just staring at it since then."

"I saw the id, it's Hui sunbae. Did you two get into fight?" I quickly shook my head.