Chapter 2

Pic of Nick (Max Irons) ----->

[Phoenix's POV] Night time baby  ^_-

Thank goodness Nick has left for rugby practice so I can get myself all sexy'd up for the Part-taayyy! Damn I'm starting to miss the rodeo and going to Rascal Flatts' concerts. I can't decide what to wear. Grr. I really like this cashmere sweater with my blazer ,but I also fond over my leather jacket with a plain  tee. If only I looked as good as Francisco Lachowski. 

Forget the other outfits, I'm going with a black leather jacket with a plain white tee and a pair of jeans. "Life is a highway! I wanna ride it all night long! If you're going my way, I wanna drive it all night long." This so looks good on me from this view.

Oooh... He's back.  I hope he didn't hear me singing because that will be so embarrassing. "Hey Phoenix. How's you?”, Nick says. "Pretty good. I'm stoked about the party.", I say. He looks so tense, lemme give him a massage. Hehe... never mind, he probably wouldn't be into that. 

"So, yeah. I'm gonna go ahead and de-funk" ,he says. (Phoenix feels confused) "Alright. See you after." I can't wait to see him in a towel again. 

I definitely miss all those wild parties I had back in Texas. My friends and I would usually hang out at The Pink Dolphin and 3rd Coast Downtown. Those were some crazy nights.

Haha I miss my best friend Hannah, most of all. We were always texting, skyping, talking on the phone, shopping, going to the movies, etc. She was the first person I shared a kiss with.  She helped me realize I was gay; I was 13 then. I felt bad after she told me she had a bit of a crush on me. I did not tell her I liked guys until a month before my birthday. She was pretty hurt, but there was nothing I could do to change which gender I prefer. She got over it about a week later. Things got back to normal after that. I never slept with her or anyone else; not a girl or guy. I’m a virgin and proud of it. My cousin Jason thinks I'm totally crazy because I haven't been with anyone. Jason is a bit of a hoe, so you can understand why he thinks I'm insane.

End of memory...

I need to call Hannah before she gets mad at me...

"Can you come in here for a second?!", Nick shouted.

"Sure! Coming!", I yelled back.

"What do you need?", I asked once I reached for the bathroom's door.

"Can you get me a pair of pants? I left them on the bed," Nick shouted. 

"Sure." 

Headed over to Nick's bed.

"There are no pants here! Just a pair of boxer shorts!"

"Yes, bring me those!" Nick yelled.

I walk back to the bathroom a bit confused. I thought he wanted pants. I guess... I walked in the boxers and left them near his towel. "Here are your boxers. I'm going to finish getting dressed." 

"Alright mate," Nick said.

I hurried out of the bathroom quickly. I'm not prepared to see Nick naked. He's so hot! Ugh... Too bad I'm too chicken to tell him that. 

[Nick's POV]

Oh my God! Phoenix was in here! I had the urge to grab him and bring him in here with me. I want to already kiss him and we barely even know each other. Too bad he's not gay. I think he would hate me if I even tried hugging me. I know I shouldn't care if he hates me, but I can't help myself. He is just so fit. I can't believe that pants are actually underwear. Americans are so weird. Well, I had never met an American before, but I do watch TV you know. They talk funny and say OMG! a lot. So strange... I do find Phoenix quite interesting. I want to get to know him better. Know what his favorite food is and what his favorite color is. I know he will never like me as more than a friend, but we can still be friends right?