Chapter 20

May the 26th...

[Phoenix's POV]

Black Friday is pretty great. You know Hannah is loosing her mind. I'm glad Black Friday has finally arrived to England. She's already bought 4 Chanel dresses. What am I going to do with that girl? (Shakes his head and laughs.)

Nick: "What's so funny, love."

"Just thinking about how much of a Shopaholic Hannah is. It gets worse every year."

(Nick laughs.) Nick: "Poor Thing." (Smiles.)

"Let's go find her. She said she'd be in the Versace store." (Holds Nick's hand a little tighter.)

Nick and Phoenix's dorm...

[Kaj's POV]

James (Phoenix's Father): "You're really hot. You know that right?" (Smirks amd licks his lips)

I grab his lower lip with my teeth. Yes, this is really bad. I'm technically cheating on Hannah and making out on Nick and Phoenix's couch. I can't help feeling a bit needy. She won't hug or kiss me. 

" You're really hot too." (Kaj says with a growl.)

I can't believe James is bi. Yes, Phoenix's dad is bisexual and no one knows but me. I feel kind of special. I know that Phoenix, Nick and Hannah will kill me if they ever find out that I've slept with James. He's told me how he's been pretty hard on Phoenix because of his sexuality. He didn't want to be mean. He was just upset because Phoenix was able to come out to him and Geraldine while he's afraid to admit his truth. I feel bad for him, really. He's a wonderful man. I don't care that everyone's going to hate me. I'm happy to make James happy. I might have a bit of a crush on him.

(Hannah, Nick and Phoenix enter the dorm.)

Hannah: "Wow." (Shock on her face.)

Phoenix: "Oh my God! Dad! You slept with one of my best friends?! Really?" (Disgust on his face.)

Phoenix is so disgusted. (Phoenix runs to his room and slams the door.) Oh no. Hannah. I think she's gone into shock and Nick is completely silent. Nick, say something. 

Nick: "Kaj, get up and go home. I'll speak to you later."

I got dressed as quickly as possible and head for my car. I think I'm going to drive for a bit, free my mind.