Chapter 19

Christmas Morning...

[Phoenix POV]

It's Christmas and Hannah hasn't told me what is wrong with her. Boo... She never keeps secrets from me. The secret must be something really huge.

I'm so happy. Nick and I finally... Ahem. You know. Yesterday night was one of the greatest nights of my life. I felt so loved. Nicky is such a sweet guy. I've fallen for him.

I'm in his room and bed now. This is my first sleepover and I can't believe it actually happened. Hannah's is going to want to know every delight. 

My baby is still fast asleep. (Phoenix wraps his arms around Nick's waist.) His Armani cologne is still lingering on his neck. He smells so good. Yesterday was so special because it was the first night I slept with someone. It was a bit strange at first and a little scary. Then, things just started escalating and well you know. Ryan will be happy to know his baby brother isn't a virgin anymore. He'd always joke around and say that I was killing his rep. What a weirdo.

(Nick turns to face Phoenix.)

Nick: "You're already awake?"

"I'm excited because it's Christmas and yesterday was pretty intense." (Smirks)

Nick: "A hot night, indeed." (Smiles and wraps arms around Phoenix lower back.)

"Im hungry," Phoenix whines. (Makes puppy dog eyes.)

NIck: "Babe, you're always hungry." (Laughs)

"That's not true. That is a lie! Who told you that so I can hurt them?" (He says dramatically.)

Nick: "No one has to tell me." (Smiles) "Let's go shower. I need one, pronto."

"That you do."

Nick: "Shut up." (Gets out of bed and grabs Phoenix bridal style.)

Everyone around the Christmas tree...

[Hannah's POV]

Did James (Phoenix's Dad) just wink at Kaj? I must be loosing my mind. Renly is a major problem right now. Why can't he leave and spend the rest of holidays with his family in Texas?

We're in Phoenix's parents suite. Everyone is here. His parents and brother Ryan, my parents, Renly, myself, Nick and Kaj. What a beautiful bunch. (Smiles)

 Phoenix: "Hann, this gift is from me. Hope you love it!" (Smiles widely.)

"What is it?"

Phoenix: "JUst open it."

"Wow! A beautiful Cashmere sweater. I totally needed one." (Hugs Phoenix.) "Thank you."

Phoenix: "No prob babe. Go try it on."

"Okay." (Smiles and heads for the nearest bathroom.)

(Renly is waiting outside of the bathroom for Hannah.)

I come out of the bathroom and Bam! Here's Renly. Why is he getting close to me and here with everyone including Kaj?

(Renly covers her mouth and pulls her into the bathroom with her.)

Renly: "Hello my lovely lover.We need to get some things clear. One: You must never tell anyone about last summer. I was a bit tipsy, so yeah. Two: If you tell anyone, I'll hurt your little boyfriend. Three: If you tell anyone, I'll take you so far away that no one will ever find us. Agreed?"

I nod my head a lot and I can't help the spilling of tears stinging my eyes. Ugh. He's starting to kiss my neck and my face. Yuck. But I must be quiet. I know he would hurt Phoenix too. Phoenix is like a brother to me and he would love to see him suffer. 

Phoenix: "Hannah, are you alright? I want to see how the sweater looks on you."

(Renly removes his hand.)

"I'll be right out."

Phoenix: "Okay. Hurry; there are still lots of presents to open." (Walks off.)

Renly is kissing me now. Gross. He's trying to force his tongue into my mouth. Ew! Unfortunately he gets what he wants. He's squeezing my waist so tightly. I think my hip bone is broken. Okay; maybe not but it does hurt. I must comply to his demands, otherwise everyone I love will be toast.