Chapter 15

After Practice...

[Nick's POV]

I can't believe Phoenix let me kiss him twice. I want to do it again. His lips felt really nice against mine. The way he dances; he was driving me nuts. He's a bit of a tease. I really like that; now I'm going to start teasing him. I'm ready to have some fun. I need a shower; practice was brutal. (Sneakily looks over at Phoenix.) He's reading a book. I wonder which one. He looks really good with glasses; very hot. I plan on teasing him after my well deserved shower.

After Shower...

Hmm... I wonder what he'll do if I sneak up on him. (Head towards Phoenix.) I'm up against his ear since he has his back to me.

"Hey sexy..."

Phoenix: "Ah!!!!!!!!!"

Oh my God! He got so frightened. 

Phoenix: "Dude! you scared me!" (He laughs)

"Sorry mate! I couldn't help myself." (smiles)

Phoenix: "You look pretty sexy yourself." (He winks.)

I think I'm blushing. 

"Thanks mate." (He says shyly.)

Phoenix:'"How was practice?"

"Tiring." (Smiles)

Phoenix: "Are you hungry?"

"Yes. What are you making me?" (Laughs)

Phoenix: "Fish and chips with a Southern twist."

"Interesting." (Smiles)

Their Date...

[Phoenix's POV] 

Hannah: "Are yoiu ready for that date?!"

"Yes!" (Comes out of bathroom)

Hannah: "Wow honey! You look hot!"

"Why thank you."

Hannah: "Well, get your butt to the living room. Nick is probably already there, waiting for you." 

I head over to the living room and there he is, reading a magazine.

"Hey. You ready to go?" (Smiles)

Nick: "Indeed; I am. You look pretty good by the way." (He winks)

Grr... I'm blushing now. Gosh, I need to clam down. Before anything, we're friends. I should be super comfortable.

At A Sushi Lounge...

[Phoenix's POV]

"This place is really nice." (Sighs)

Nick: "I know right. I love coming here. They have delicious sushi. (Smiles) Do you remember that morning when you dropped your towel? (Smirks)

I really like this flirty side of Nick. It's really hot.

"How can I forget. I was completely embarrassed when I went back to my room."

Nick: "You seemed pretty relaxed when you noticed you were naked."

"I was faking cockiness." (Frowns)

Nick: "It's alright mate. I understand; you can laugh about it now, right?" (Has concern on his face.)

"I'm totally over it. Hannah hasn't stopped making fun of me though. She told me that I'm such a loser for not noticing..." (Frowns)