Chapter 11

[PHOENIX'S POV]

Movies...

OMG! I can't believe that hoe didn't come. She did this on purpose. Well, why am I freaking out? It's not a date... right?

[Nick's POV]

Minutes Later...

OH MY GOSH! I can't believe I'm here with Phoenix. Wow, he's really fit. Quite Sexy really. He always looks really good in leather jackets. He's wearing all black with a red leather jacket. Phoenix picked a great comedy, "Here Comes The Boom". I love Kevin James; I think he's hilarious! 

"Great pick, mate."

Phoenix: "Thanks man. I hope you like it," he says nervously.

"Yes. I think I will. I've been wanting to watch this one."

Phoenix: "Cool." (smiles)

I smile and I reach into the popcorn, so does he. Hmm... he has soft hands. I like that. (smiles)

I'm liking the movie. Phoenix is pretty fidgety. Is it because of me?

After the movie...

"Hey, mate. That was a great movie. We have to do this more often. " 

Phoenix: "Sure. 

"What do you want to do next?"

Phoenix: "Next?" (raises eyebrow)

"Yes. Do you want to walk around the mall or get something to eat?" (smiles)

Phoenix: "I'm pretty hungry. We should get some pizza. I'm feeling liking eating some pepperoni pizza."

"Alright. Let's get some pizza then."

Eating Pizza...

"How was school?"

Phoenix: "Great. Same ol' same ol'. Boring teachers; boring classes."

"Ah, I see..."

Phoenix: "What?"

"You get really bored since I am only in one of your classes. I understand." (frowns and then laughs hysterically)

Phoenix: "Oh Shut up. Whatever. I don't get bored because you're not there."

"Sure..." (laughs) (Phoenix laughs too.)

Phoenix: "Are you ready to go back to the dorm? Sadly, I have some homework to do."

"Alright. Let's go."

I wish there was more time to hang out with Phoenix. It's always really nice talking to him. I could listen to his voice forever.  I love that I can talk to him about anything and it never gets awkward. He always makes me laugh. Grr... I wish I had the guts to ask him out. I have never had a problem telling someone that I like them. Why is it so hard to ask him out?

Later that night...

[Phoenix's POV]

That was really fun. Too bad I have homework so we had to cut the date short. Wait, what? It wasn't a date. What am I thinking. He'd never like me. Stupid Phoenix. There were so many instances during the movie where I wanted to grab his face and kiss him non-stop. But of course that was impossible. He's not gay. Why do I like him so much? I barely even know him. Grr... How frustrating. I can already imagine that Hannah is going to ask me so many questions. She's going to want every single detail. That hoe. Where is she anyway. I cannot believe she hasn't come back yet. It's already 9 P.m. It's too late for her to be roaming around town by herself. That child. I better call her.