Chapter 23

Hannah's Dorm...

[Nick's POV]

As I knock on Hannah's door, I hear lots of sobbing. Aww... Hannah. I wish you weren't hurting like this. Hannah is like a sister to me. It's hard to hear her crying. Come on Hannah, open up. (Knock's again.)

Hannah: "Go away loser! I don't want to talk to anyone!"

"Hannah open up right now or I'll kick the door down!"

(Hannah comes to the door.)

Hannah: "Oh, it's you." (Let's Nick in.) "What do you want?" (Wipes tears.)

"I just want to talk. I wanted to know if you're okay."

Hannah: "Well, I'm alive right?!" (She snaps.)

"You should calm down." (Gives her a stern look.)

Hannah: "Why did this have to happen to me. I really liked him. Hell! I still like him. How could he do this to me and with Phoenix's dad, of all people?" (Sniffles.)

"I don't understand either but if we go back to Phoenix's room, we can probably find out."

Hannah: "No. I never want to see James again! He was like a second dad to me and he betrayed me in the worst way. He knew Kaj and I were together. What a traitor!"

"There has to be an explanation for all this mess."

Hannah: "Umph... You can go back if you want. I'm staying here."

"Fine. Be stubborn; I'm going to make sure my baby is okay." (Leaves the dorm.)

She should be with Phoenix right now. He needs her now more than ever. Stubborn little girl.