Chapter 26

Picture of Ryan --------> (Kellan Lutz)

Spring Break...

[Ryan's POV]

Guess what? I'm heading back to England for Spring Break! Renly and I have been roomates for nearly a year, so it was convenient for us to go together. Renly and I are visiting Phoenix for the week. I can't wait to hit the waves and eat lots of food. He has no idea Renly is going with me so he'll be pretty surprised. I can't wait to see Hannah. She's like a sister to me. Renly misses her too. We've known her our whole lives; she's family.

"Dude! Hurry up! We can't miss our flight."

Renly: "Is the cab here?"

"Yes, now hurry up. Matteo already put our bags in the cab. Come on." (Smiles and wraps his arm around Renly's shoulder.)

Renly: "I'm ready to hit the waves and meets lots of hot girls."

"Same." (Smiles)

(On their way to airport.) Renly: "Isabelle's pretty hot." (Raises eyebrows)

"She is but I doubt Nick would let me take her out."

Renly: "You never know... Nick is a cool dude. He likes you."

"We do keep in touch because of Phoenix and he is a pretty cool dude."

At Phoenix and Nick's door...

(Knocks on the door and Phoenix opens.)

"Hello little brother." (They hug.) "Look who's here." (Points at Renly.)

Aww... my two brothers. Renly is my best friend and like my brother. This trip is going to be so much fun.

Renly: "Where's Nick and Hannah?" (Smiles.)

Phoenix: "They're out. They went shopping for tonight's dinner."

Renly: "Nice."

"Aren't you going to invite us in?" (Laughs.)

Phoenix: "Oh, Sorry." (All go in; head toward the living room.) "Do you guys want anything to drink?"

Renly: "No thanks."

"Nothing for me."

Phoenix: "How was you trip?"

"Fantastic. I'm glad to be back."

Phoenix: "I'm glad yall are here. We have to go out after dinner. Hannah can be our guide. The girl pretty much knows every hot spot in town."

Renly: "Same ol' Hannah." (Smiles)

Phoenix: "Yup."

Renly: "Excuse me. May I use your bathroom."

Phoenix: "Sure. Use mine if you like."

Renly: "Thanks man."

In the bathroom...

[Renly's POV]

(Sends a text message.)

To: Hannah

From: Renly

"Hello love. How's your day going? Behave darling. Keep our little secret unless you'd like to get hurt. Have a wonderful day. (;"

I can't wait to see the lovely Hannah. She'll have to give me a proper welcome. (Heads back to the living room.)