Chapter 31

[Hannah's POV]

A few months later

Okay so one time my supposal friend that I saw like an older brother, Renly, tried to rape me but I got to escape from his grotesque presence by kicking him and running away to my house. He has constantly been invading my mind and even my  dreams.

Today I don't really have time to think of him because Phoenix and Nick took me to eat at Shanghai 30's (authentic chinese cuisine). We ordered our drinks and then started to look at the menu. The waiter came back with ours drinks and asked for our food orders.I ordered a Hot & Sour soup and Crispy Satay Chicken rolls. Phoenix ordered Ma Po Tofu ,and Nick ordered Pork a La Shanghai. 

I'm so bored of waiting for my food that I start fiddling with the table mantel and my utensils. Suddently from the corner of my eye I see someone that looks like Renly but I quickly disregard it since it's totally impossible for him to actually be here. I think I'm just seeing things due to my trama.

"Nick, you played so well in your rugby game. I hope Phoenix will  join your team some day."

Nick: "Thanks and don't make me laugh. I could never picture Phoenix getting in the mud." (covers his mouth to hide his laughter)

Phoenix: "Hey!! I could so play rugby but yeah mud is my enemy. My hair would get messed up!"

(Nick and Hannah start laughing at Phoenix)

Phoenix: "Nick, if you keep laugh at me you won't get none of this tonight"

(Nick immediately stops laughing and sends eye-daggers at Hannah) 

I don't know why, but I keep staring at the guy that looks like Renly. It's making me feel woozy. I excuse myself from the table so I can wash my face in the bathroom. As I'm walking to the bathroom I ram into some solid figure. I start to look at the figure and notice its a person. I start to feel up the body to identify the person.

Renly: "Damn. Pay attention to where your walking!!!"

I feel like I've heard this voice before. Oh no It can't be who I think it is.

Hannah: "Renly?" (she automatically blacks out and her body hits the floor)