Chapter 9

Kaj's Party...

[Kaj's POV]

There are so many people here tonight. Nick must have played a good game. There are poeple from other schools here and some seem to be in college. 

Where's Nick? I've been missing that hottie. Yes, I have a small crush on my best friend. Doesn't everyone. I just figured out that I'm bisexual and I'm a bit scared to tell Nick. What if he figures out that he is the reason I realized that I'm Bi. I think he'll freak. Yes, I know he's gay but I don't think he likes me as someone he'd like to date.

He seems to have his eyes set on his roommate, Phoenix. I think Phoenix is a great guy but I'm a tinsy bit jealous. Ever since Phoenix move her from America, all he seems to think and talk about it Phoenix. 

Besides seeing him because I have a crush on him, I want to know how the game went. I love the sport and play for fun. I would love to play on the team but Dad would never let me because he thinks the sport is a waste of time. All he cares about is for me to get perfect grades. Everything else is unimportant to him. He gets me so mad sometimes. Grr...

Nick: "Hello, Kaj!"

"Hey! How are you mate?"

Nick: "Great. We won the game thanks to yours truly." (Smiles)

"Of course."

Nick: Hey mate. Have you seen Phoenix and his friend Hannah."

"They're probably out back. I can ask someone to look for them."

Nick: "No it's alright. I'll look for them myself in a bit. Who are all the extra people?"

"I think some are from Oxford University and others are probably from other prep schools."

Nick: "Oh okay. How you been mate."

"I'm just making sure everything runs smoothly. It's not just my party; it's yours too. You won the game and heading to the champioships! Amazing!"

Nick: "I'm going to head out back for them. Wouldn't want them to get lost."

Nick heads out back and leaves me here alone. I don't like being alone. It's uncomfortable and awkward. So what do I do; I grab two guys and have them dance on me, one in the back and one in the front. I've been doing this often. I was at Coven II (gay club) about a week ago. I saw Phoenix and his friend Hannah. So he is gay. I didn't tell Nick because he doesn't think Phoenix is gay. Poor guy; if he only knew. I wanted to tell him, but I think I didn't because I got a bit jealous. I know I'm not being a good friend but what would you have done.

These guys are so hot! Hmm... I'm definitely have some special fun with them later. 

Nick is back with Phoenix and Hannah. I get why Nick is head over heels with Phoenix, he is pretty hot. Hmm... Hannah is pretty cute too. I think I'll ask her to dance. 

Nick: "Hey mate! I found them. You know Phoenix and this is Hannah."

Hannah: "Nice to meet you. You must be Kaj right?" (she smiles cutely)

"Hey sweetheart. You enjoying the party?"

Hannah: "Yeah it's great. Love the music; pretty large crowd."

"Yeah. There's lots of people tonight." 

"Would you like to walk around and talk?"

Hannah: "Sure." (Looks at Phoenix) "Feenie Bear, I'll be back later."

He nods and we take a walk around the house. As we walk around, we talk, learn a bit about each other ,and I give her a tour of my house all at the same time. She's pretty hyper and wild but I don't mind it at all. I'd only met an American girl once before when I was younger. She was nowhere near as fun to talk to as Hannah is. I think I might like her in a near future. But right now the only one that roams my mind is Nick.

Later that night...

[Nick's POV]

Nick: "Why do you stare at me with such hungry eyes, Phoenix?" 

Phoenix : "I just want to eat you up, Nicky."

He takes off my shirt and starts to unzip my pants. He returns to my eye level and trails wet kisses down my body. Pheonix does the strangest thing. He growls at me like a rabid dog. Oh god. His face isn't human anymore. It's almost the face of a pug dog. Now he's licking my face. I must be having one of those weird nightmares.

"Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy till we see the sun. I know we only met but let's pretend it's love. And never, never, never stop for anyone. Tonight let's get some. And live while we're young."

Thank goodness for One Direction or I'd never wake up in time for class.