Chapter 10

[Nick's POV]

"Bullocks!" 

I cannot believe I have got a humongous woody. I do not even know if he notices that I like him and now I am dreaming about him. He cannot find out that I am dreaming about how it would be like to sleep with him. Ugh! I need a cold shower. 

After Shower...

Phoenix, he is going to be the death of me. I cannot stop thinking about him, none the less, dreaming about him. What would happen if I ever did see him nude. I would probably faint of utter shock. I need to get something to eat. I think it is the hunger that is driving me crazy.

In the Kitchen...

Hmm... What shall I eat. Well, I had egg on toast yesterday. I think I'll have two sunny side ups and bacon. Yum. 

I open the fridge and grab the milk carton. Sadly, as I start opening it, the carton slips out of my hand and lands on my foot. Ouch. 

Phoenix runs into the kitchen. He barley came out of the shower ,so he is wrapped in a towel exposing his wash-board abs. Damn, he's sexy. I just stare at him.

Phoenix: "Nick. Are you alright?!"

Nick: " Yeah. But now I have to clean up this mess."

Phoenix bends down to pick up the milk carton. When he starts to straighten up, his towel falls off his body. He doesn't even notice. I can't stop looking him up and down. My eyes are focused on a certain part of his body and I can't help but smirk and get hot in the face.

He's now watching me in amusement. Then he gets all embarrassed and tries to cover himself with his hands ,but it's not really working out for him.

Phoenix: "Please turn around so I can cover myself up."

Nick: " Okey dokey." I turn around, but I can't hold back my laughter.

Now that I've seen him completely bare, I feel more attracted to him. I'm still scared that he won't feel the same way I feel for him. I've wanted him since the first time I met him. Something about him is so intriguing. I can't stop thinking about his eyes or his smile.

After, he wraps himself with the towel I smirk and head over to the breakfast table. I'm starving! 

Phoenix: "Why did you laugh?" (he says with a wry voice). 

Aww... how cute. He's embarrassed. This is too amusing.

Nick: "Ah! Come on Phoenix. We're both guys, nothing I haven't seen on myself."

Phoenix: "Shut up." (frowns)

Nick: "Are you hungry? I can make you something."

Phoenix: "I would like some cereal please." (smiles slightly)

Nick: "Okay. Sit; I'll get some for you."

Phoenix: "I'm going to change first."

Nick: "Okay."

[Phoenix's POV]

Oh my God!!!! I cannot believe he saw me fully naked. I felt so exposed. If Hannah finds out about this she will laugh for days! Where is she anyways. She is always gone so early. I can't stand morning people. Hmm... 

I get dressed and head for the breakfast table. Aww... Nicky is so sweet. He has my cereal on the table and he hasn't touched his food yet. He's too cute. You're killing me, Nicky!

Phoenix: "Thanks man. I'm starving."

Nick: "Same." (he smiles)

Phoenix: "Forget what you saw, okay. I'm not a nudist or anything of the sort."

Nick: "Okay", he says while laughing uncontrollably. 

I'm going to murder him. How dare he make fun of me. He doesn't even know me. Grr...

Nick: "Hey mate, you want to go watch a movie after school."

Phoenix: "Sure. Which one?"

Nick: "Which ever you like. I'm trying to make you forget your earlier embarrassment."

Phoenix: "Humph... Okay. I'll think about it during the day. Thank you for breakfast. Need to head for class."

Nick: "Okay mate. I'll see you after school then."

Phoenix: "Okay then."

I head for my room and gather my things. Ugh! I better not be late for first period.

First Class...

Well, class is pretty boring. Somebody shoot me. Okay don't. Kaj is pretty talkative right now. I'm just agreeing and nodding my head. I don't mean to be rude, but I can't believe I made such a fool of myself. Nicky must think I'm a total loser. Hannah better text me soon. I'm bored for crying out loud. 

Yay! Hannah Bear finally wrote back.

From: Hannah Bear

"Hello!!!!!!!! Sexy Beast! How's it hanging?"

To: Hannah Bear

"I'm bored out of my mind! I wish you were here to rescue me." ):

From: Hannah Bear

"Ah, come on babe. Don't make me feel guilty. I wish I could but as you may imagine. I'm shopping and eating and then shopping again. (;

To: Hannah Bear

"Of course. Don't you want to go to a movie with Nick and I after school?"

From: Hannah Bear

"Sure. But what if it's a date?" (;

To: Hannah Bear

"Oh shut up. It's not a date. Just friends going to watch a movie. He said I could pick the movie."

From: Hannah Bear

"Aww. How cute. It's a date. We should watch a comedy. That's always fun."

To: Hannah Bear

"Okay. I'll think of one."

From: Hannah Bear

"Pick a good one okay. I want to laugh a lot."

To: Hannah Bear

"I'll talk to you later. First period is over. Love you. Bye."

From: Hannah Bear

"Love you too Feenie Bear. Xoxo."

[Nick's POV]

It's finally after school. I couldn't stop thinking about going to the movies. I wonder what movie he chose. I told him to meet me in the parking lot so we could head to the theater. 

Phoenix: "Nick!"

Nick: "Here you are. Let's go." (smiles)

Phoenix: Can we go home and change. I don't want to go in my school clothes."

Nick: "Alright, get in." 

In the dorm...

Nick: Where's Hannah? She said she was going right?"

Phoenix: "She just text and said she won't be able to make it."

Nick: "Okay. Let's go then."

We head to the car

I'm ready for a good movie. I hope he picked a comedy; that's my favorite genre.