Not Very Friendly

I pulled myself away from him and turned around. I walked out of the room and towards the Quidditch pitch, Draco following close behind, but Hermione stopped us.

"Lilia, It's Harry. He's in the Hospital Wing; you must come."

I looked behind me at Draco wide-eyed before running to find Harry. I thought I was crazy when I heard two other pairs of footsteps following me. I looked back once more right before we were at the Hospital Wing and realized that Draco was following me too.

We reached the doors, and I put my hand on the doorknob. Then I put my head on the door.

"How bad is he?"

"At least a dozen dementors attacked him,"

"Shit," I said, putting my hand up to my mouth.

I walked backward until I hit something. I thought it was a wall at first, but I felt a thumb rub down my arm.

"Mione, you go in. I'll be there in a second."

She didn't even look back. Therefore she didn't know Draco was trying to comfort me. I turned around and wrapped my arms around Draco's torso. He wrapped his arms around my neck and started swaying us.

"This is my fault. Maybe if I stayed, I could have done something."

"Lilia, this is not your fault. You can't blame yourself for this, but I suggest you go in there before they start questioning my presence even more."

I nodded and pulled away from his embrace. I felt like not having him close to me would tear me apart, but I went in anyway, and I assume Draco went back to his Common Room.

I walked up beside Ron and the twins.

"He looks a bit peaky, doesn't he?"

"Peaky?" George said.

"What do you expect? He fell over 100 feet." Fred finished.

"Yeah, come on, Ron, let's walk you off a Tower and see what you look like."

"Probably a right sight better than he normally does," Harry spoke.

Everyone was standing over him: Seamus, Fred, George, Neville, Ron, Hermione, a girl I didn't know, and myself.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Oh, Brilliant."

"You gave us a right good scare there, mate," Fred spoke.

"What happened?"

I would like to know that too.

"Well, you fell off you're broom."

"Really? I meant the match. Who won?"

"No one blames you, Harry. The dementors aren't supposed to be on the grounds. Dumbledore's furious. As soon as he saved you, he sent them off." Hermione said.

"There's erm, something else you should know too. When you fell, your broom sort of flew into the Whomping Willow and... well..." Ron said as he picked up the pieces of broom in the cloth he had.

_________

Today we are going to Hogsmeade again, but I can't help but feel bad that Harry has to stay back again. It's been over a month since the dementors came on the grounds, which means it's been more than a month since I last talked to Draco.

I didn't even fight with him while the others did. I've been too focused on figuring out why I wake up screaming every morning. One morning, I've been here that I didn't wake up screaming. I was with Draco, which worries me.