Draco

I turned around to see where it was coming from and was met with Draco. I wasn't close enough before to tell, but he had silver eyes. Now that I was close enough, I could tell that his hair made his silver eyes pop.

"What is it, Malfoy?" Harry spoke.

"Is it true you fainted? Like actually fainted?" Draco laughed.

"Oh, Shove off, Draco," I said, about to turn back around.

"How sweet, Potter has a girlfriend,"

"Ugh, that discussing. I would never date Harry!" I said, actually gagging a little. "Sorry, Harry. But it's true."

"Wow, the famous Harry Potter getting rejected."

"I'm his sister, you nitwit!"

"His... sister?"

"Yeah, twins."

"But, you look nothing alike, even if you were just siblings. Besides, your last name isn't even Potter." He spoke with a puzzled tone.

"I'm well aware, Draco. Our Aunt and Uncle are crazy. It's not my fault they changed my last name to there's."

"Lilia, drop it; he's not worth giving the time of day. Let alone actually having a conversation with him." Ron spoke.

Draco huffed.

"Says you, Weasley,"

"Listen to Lilia, and shove off Malfoy."

Why do they always call each other by their last names?

"Now you're taking this dumb twats words "shove off Malfoy" how original."

"What the hell did you just call me?"

"Dumb. Twat." Draco spoke slowly.

"You're going to regret that, Malfoy."

"What, would you instead me call you a Nutter? How about a Skank, you daft cow." He laughed as he turned away, his friends laughing with him.

I had tears in my eyes, but I didn't let them fall.

"Malfoy!" I yelled.

He turned back around, still laughing. He looked at my glossy eyes, and it seemed like he almost felt bad.

"What do you want now, Dursley?"

"Don't call me that."

"Call you what exactly?"

I stood up, grabbed my plate and shook it off, so there was no food left on it.

"W-what are you doing, Lilia?"

I smashed the plate over his head. He winced in pain but seemed fine otherwise.

"A dumb twat, a nutter, a daft cow or a skank. But don't call me Dursley either. It might be my legal name, but it's not my real name."

Draco looked at me, almost looking like he felt bad. I ignored it and walked away. I was going to walk to the Common Room, but I didn't know where it was or how to get in.

So I walked around a couple of halls before finding one remote enough that I didn't think anyone would walk down it. I leaned against the wall and slowly lowered myself to the floor.

I pulled my knees up to my chest and put my forehead on my knees. I finally let the tears fall. I started sobbing: I'd never been called those things before, and I hope I never have to experience it again.

Even the people at Ilvermorny didn't call me Dursley. If they called me by my last name, they would say Potter. I wish that were the case here.

I sat in the corridor for a few minutes, but then I heard footsteps. I stood up and wiped my tears away. I started walking back the way I came hoping the footsteps weren't coming from that direction.

But of course, they were. I turned the corner and saw Draco walking towards me. He was looking at the ground, so he didn't see me yet. I walked to the other side of the corridor, hoping he wouldn't look at me.

"Lilia?" I heard Draco say.

I mentally scolded myself. Of course, Draco would look up. Why wouldn't he?

"What do you want, Draco?"

"I thought you called me Malfoy now?"

"Look, I don't have time for this," I sniffed

"Are you alright?"

"What?"

"I-I'm not going to ask again."

"I'm fine, Draco, just leave me alone."

"Lilia-"

"I said just leave me alone!" I said, finally looking at him.