Chapter 9: I can not live without You

P.O.V Lauren

Brandon was at my side when I rang Max George's house bell.  It opened on the second ring and looked me up and down with an approving smile.

- Hey Angel.

He said and just looked at Brandon  before grabbing the bastard's neck and leaning him against the wall mercilessly, I was just a girl and I don't know where I took so much strength to have hit Max so hard with a punch that made his nose bleed from immediate.

- Has Lauren gone crazy?!

- You tried to kill the woman of my life!

- I knew, I always knew that you were not just friends.

- We were in the beginning but I fell in love with her.  And even if she died I wouldn't fall in love with you.

He gave me a wide, scary smile, looking me up and down and wiping the blood off his face.

- She will die and this feeling will be in vain.  Then you'll come running to me to show you how someone really fucks you.

That was the last straw for me, I lifted Max off the ground and started to punch him in the face as he tried to defend himself, when he managed to throw me away from him Brandon threw himself on top of him and gave him a punch that made him fall unconscious in floor.

- Don't touch my sister or her girlfriend.

Brandon said and helped me up off the ground.

- Let's go?

- Let's go.

We went to the hospital to see how Ally was doing and I left Brandon a little alone with his sister.

- Lauren?

Ally whispered when we got home.

- Say.

- You are well?

- I am.

- Lauren...

I stared into his brown eyes that held sadness.

- Tell, my love.

- You're not thinking about what Max said are you?

- In fact it was.

- Do you think all this love you feel for me was in vain?

- Not my love, no.  I was just thinking about the fear I have of losing you....

I said and suddenly Ally disappeared.... No.... The cell phone rang in my pocket and I saw Brandon's number on the display.

- Brandon?

- Lauren for God's sake come to the hospital.

I didn't have time to respond, I just turned it off and got in the car driving like crazy to the hospital.  I crawled through the hospital corridors watching the movement towards Ally's room, my heart missing a beat as I saw Brandon crying in despair at the foot of the bedroom door.

- Brandon?!

I said and he hugged me tight trying to explain what had happened.

- She had cardiac arrest and...

Everything got blurry around me, I felt my heart speed up in a frightening way and I cried rivers of tears, I couldn't miss her.  I let go of Brandon and walked into the room where Ally was trying to be brought back to life, some doctors looked at me scared and before anyone could stop me I hugged Ally's body tightly and kissed her icy lips and almost colorless due to lack of oxygen that should circulate your body.

- Get her out of here!

A doctor said preparing the defibrillator to touch Ally's chest.

- Ally!  Ally!  Stay with me!

I screamed through my tears and heard the beep of the heart rate counting device, the doctors looked at me in awe and let me go.

- That's not possible....

The doctor said releasing the defibrillator and staring at me.
I slowly approached Ally and hugged her tightly.

- Doctor she...?

- I'm sorry dear, but the coma remains.  But her getting rid of that heart attack was a miracle Miss....?

- Jauregui.

- Are you her own?  Sister?  Friend?

- Girlfriend and future wife.

- Oh sorry.  What is her condition Dr. Darren Criss?

The jovial white man looked at me a little tensely and tried to force a smile.

- We'll do our best for her.

- Thank you Doctor Criss.

- I suggest you come more often to see your girlfriend, it seems that she is better accompanied by you.

- I'll come doctor.

- Now can you go talk to her brother?  Will be better.

I nodded and saw Brandon still crying looking at me hopefully.

- Lauren how is she?  Have we lost her?

- Thank god no, my brother, she survived.  I know it's going to sound crazy but when I kissed Ally...her heart started beating again.

- It's not crazy, it's love.

I hugged him tight and he invited me to spend the night at his house for another dinner with him and his wife Stella.  As soon as I got home, I saw her sitting at the living room table.

- Ally!

- Missed you, sweetie?

I smiled heartily and wished I could hug her again.

- I almost lost you!

- But you didn't, you saved me.

- Our love saved us.

- Did you save us?

- Yes, because I won't live without you.  If you die, heaven will receive two new stars, heaven will receive a pure angel and a fallen angel.... Because I don't want to live in a world where you don't exist.

We smile at each other in a unique way.  Without a doubt I loved Allyson Brooke Hernandez.