Chapter 22: Why I got you on my mind

P.O.V Ally

I woke up to sunlight streaming through the newly opened window and stretching slowly and looking to the side seeing Lauren with a calm expression as she slept, her naked body covered only from the waist down as she lay on her stomach, I couldn't believe how that woman was incredibly beautiful... Lauren was without a doubt a sin, a work of art sculpted by angels, beautiful and so surreal....

I shook my head with a silly smile, kissed her forehead fondly and stroked her dark locks.

{ Play On - On My mind - Ellie Goulding }

I got up from the bed slowly closing the curtains, playing some low music on my cell phone and going into the bathroom to take a shower, the marks that Lauren left on my body were visible.  I slid my hands behind my neck, closing my eyes, remembering Lauren pulling my hair gently while kissing me, oh her kiss... I touched her lips with my fingertips remembering her wild kiss, I touched my neck and went down to my breasts almost still feeling her mouth there biting and sucking leaving red marks, I ran my hand down her abdomen and smiled remembering how soft her mouth felt on my hot and sweaty skin.  Lauren was driving me crazy, turned an angel into a devil, she wasn't my first but it felt like she had, she had me, she dominated me in such a way that I still felt my legs wobbly and my body shudder.

- Lauren... Lauren...

I hummed her name under hers as I finished my shower with the music playing in the background, I walked into the room and put on a big Jack from Adventures Time shirt, a pair of panties and a small black shorts almost invisible for the size of the blouse.
I went down to the kitchen to make breakfast for the girl in my life.

P.O.V Lauren

I opened my eyes with an ache in my back, I slid my hands across the bed in search of that warm body but only found the sheets cold and empty.  Cum.  I got up slowly from the bed and stretched to the bathroom doing my morning hygiene, wearing only my underwear and my shirt and heading down to the kitchen.  I sat silently at the table and watched Ally dancing to a Beyoncé song while she made pancakes and smoothies.  She turned and looked at me scared.

- Damn Lauren! scared me!

- Good day to you too...

- Have a great day, love.

- After yesterday you still have so much energy?

She danced over to me and gave me a long kiss and I could taste the Banana smoothie on her lips.

- Hmm... What a sweet kiss...

I joked and she smiled, serving breakfast things to the table and sitting down.  We drank coffee in silence as we stared at each other, as if we were enjoying each other, I was enjoying her.  She was without a doubt the most beautiful angel in paradise, the best thing in my life.

- Baby...

- Yes Lolo?

- I need to go out today.

- Where you go?

- Some places.

- Lauren....

- Calm down, sweetheart.

I put on my clothes and kissed her for a long time, Ally grabbed my neck trying to pull me onto the bed and undoing some buttons on my shirt.

- Ally...

- Shh...

- Baby, I'm serious.

- Will you deny me?