Chapter 10: My Imagination

N/A ---- Play the song when prompted, the song is "Imagination - Shawn Mendes"

P.O.V Ally

I heard guitar chords coming from the living room and saw Lauren sitting under cushions by the window that gave a lovely view of the lighted city.  She was naturally beautiful, her dark hair was tied back in a loose ponytail, she wore a Nirvana sweater, a white boxer with dice designs and casino cards and under her crossed legs was the blue guitar she played a few. You wake up with your eyes closed as your lips move letting your husky, sweet voice come out.

- Imagination...

She opened her eyes giving me that natural magic of her pair of emeralds and a goofy smile came over her face.

- Allycat.

- Hi sweetie.  Am I disturbing?

- No, there was a song playing, do you want to hear it?

- Sure...

{Play In Music}

I sat beside her as she played the music with melodious and sweet chords making me smile and her eyes stared into mine as her lips opened and her voice started to sound more hoarse and melodious as well as her villain's chords and a phrase from music made something warm in my soul strangely.

- I need to tell you how I feel when I see us together forever....

She sang as she looked into my eyes going over between them and the guitar strings, I couldn't deny how beautiful Lauren was and so mysterious, that was only 1% of the reasons I felt so alive beside her.  The song told a beautiful love story that left the boy confused if it was reality or just his imagination, I felt like this... Was Lauren real or a post-coma dream of mine?  Was she an angel and this was heaven?  Or maybe she was some kind of sin?  God forgive me, but if loving Lauren Jauregui was a sin, send me to hell with no transfers.

When the song ended, I felt an uncontrollable urge to jump into Lauren's arms and kiss her until she didn't have any more air in my lungs, or until my heart raced like a hummingbird.  I longed for that moment, the moment of our first kiss.

- I'm crazy for you...

I let it escape my lips and Lauren gave a smile so beautiful that if I were alive, it would make my heart pound and my stomach swell with butterflies.

- W-w-what?

Lauren mumbled the stuttering words without removing the smile from her red lips.

- That's right Lauren Jauregui, even if I'm still a spirit for millions of years, even if my body isn't hot anymore, even if there's no longer a bright sun in the sky or a flashy moon.  I will continue to be crazy about you.  I understand if you want to be with a live girl like our neighbor.

I rolled my eyes when talking about the neighbor whore I have, what was her name... Alexa if I'm not mistaken.  She had already hit on Lauren once and I wanted to fly her, or take her body and fling it off her floor.... It wouldn't be a bad idea.

- Allyson Brooke!  Don't you dare.

- Dare what?

- Are you planning to kill Alexa Ferrer?

- Wow you even know her last name, say there, have you already had sex?  How many times?  She is hot?!

- Ally Sweetie, are you listening?

She threw the guitar aside and moved closer to me, looking at me with a knowing look.

- I am!  Jauregui answers me.