Chapter 14: going back to the past

P.O.V Lauren

Camila was laying next to me, yes Camila my late fiancee, staring at me with those beautiful brown eyes, her hair was pulled back in a loose bun just the way I loved it and she was wearing a short baby blue nightgown.

- I thought I'd never live again...

She whispered in a weak, sleepy voice as she propped herself up on one elbow.

- What you mean?

- From Allyson Brooke.

- She is...

-The passion of her life.

- Camila, understand...

- Lauren, my Lauren, after everything that happened this was all I wanted.  May you fall in love again and come back to life, my love.  I know how that girl makes you feel good and it makes me feel good

- I will always love you.

- I know that, Booboo.

Hearing that silly nickname leave her lips made me shiver through my body.

- I love you, Pink Princess.

- I know, but I want you to have Ally.  If I could choose someone to take care of you, I would definitely choose her.  Now I need to go...

- No Camila...

- Goodbye Booboo

- Camila!  Camila!

I opened my eyes and stared at the half-lit ceiling of my room, Ally was sitting next to me with a worried look on her face.

- You are well?

Ally said and I noticed that my chest rose and fell quickly under the big shirt and soaked with my sweat, I ran my hands over my face getting rid of the sweat that insisted on running down my face.  I stared at Ally who was patiently waiting for my answer.

- I'm... I think I'm...

- You dreamed of her, didn't you?

- Which?

- Camila, you dreamed of Camila.

- Yes... That hasn't happened for a long time... Damn.

I felt the tears running down my face as I tried to hide and wipe them away, Ally tried to touch me but just turned back to face me as I tried to pull myself together.  Did Camila invade my head when I was awake and now decided to go back to my dreams?  It wasn't bad to dream about my Bride but it wasn't any less painful, even after so long I still felt a terrible pain from the emptiness she left.

I got up from the bed as I felt Ally's eyes following me cautiously, took my photo with Camila that I had tucked away in a small closet I had and placed it next to Ally's photo on the desk beside the bed, Ally se he knelt on the bed and looked at the photo and I saw his expression turn in wonder.

- My God...

Ally said as she reviewed her eyes between my face and Camila's photo.

- What's it?

- She is so beautiful!

-I know, she was my little child and...-Ally looked at me and I thought she was bothered to hear me talk so tenderly about my Camila-Sorry...

- Don't apologize, tell me more about her... She seemed to be the best.

Ally was the perfect girl, she knew how to be a girlfriend at the right time and friend at the perfect time, she was understanding.  I sat on the bed with my feet up on the mattress and my back against the headboard while Ally sat in front of me with the watchful gaze of a teenager about to hear the best story ever or a news from her favorite singer.