Chapter 13: I Stay for you

P.O.V Lauren

I opened my eyes trying to get used to the brightness of the place and when my eyes adjusted I could see that sweet smile appear on her lips and her eyes gain a different shine.

- Allycat....

- Hi sweetie

- I died?

- Fortunately not... Your little friend brought you to the hospital and they gave you four stitches in the wound on your stomach, there won't be a big scar, and you'll soon be discharged.

- Wow, Dr. Brooke... If I'm a good girl will I get a balloon or a lollipop?

- Maybe.... Maybe...

She said and laughed low looking at me in a different way.

- Is everything okay Ally?  Why did you come back?  We are fine?

- Hey hey, one thing at a time.  When we get home we can talk better.

- Will you come back with me?

- Be quiet, Lea is coming here.

Ally plopped down on the bedroom sofa and watched as Lea walked into the bedroom, but her expression completely changed when she saw that I had woken up.

- See if you're not my favorite patient.

-I thought Ally was her favorite patient.

I said sitting up in bed and watching Ally roll her eyes.

- She was, before you had that accident... Thank you.

She sat in the chair next to me and took my hand, I looked quickly to the side and saw Ally with a serious expression, I smiled at her and she rolled her eyes.

- Thanks for what?

- What do you mean for what?!  Lau, you put yourself in front of me, offered your belongings just so that bandit wouldn't steal my wedding ring and even threw yourself at him.  Lauren if something serious had happened to you I wouldn't forgive myself and...

- Lea, Lea... Don't think about these things.  I'm fine and I'm alive, I wouldn't leave you and Ally alone in this one.

- Me neither?  H-w-what do you mean?

- Lea Michele, you became my friend these last days and more than that became important to me.  After knowing your story I think fate put you in my way for me to protect you.

- Lauren...

She said in a shaky voice and buried her face in my neck hugging me.

"Now ask your friend if I can take MY girlfriend home" Ally grumbled from the couch and I chuckled.

- Lea... Can I go home?

- Are you running away from me Jauregui?

- No mrs.  Michele, I just have an extremely important matter to take care of.  Come to the house later, let's have some wine and talk.

"Lauren!"  Ally scolded me, staring at me in disbelief and laughing again.

- Of course Lau, it will be great.

- Even more for you.

"Even more for her?!"  Ally said at the same time Lea answered me.

- Even more for me?

-Yes, because I know very well that you do not leave the house properly and when she leaves she is to remain untouched in this hospital.

- All right, you won.