4. Stronger Than You Believe

Scar's POV ~

"You won't hurt us. You can do this, we trust you. I trust you, Scar."

He took a step back as the winds began to pick up and move faster all while the earth was trembling. I could sense that he trusted me fully but I didn't want to hurt him, or Esmeree or Pansy.

"I can't. I can't do this."

"Yes, you can." Pansy found my eyes only for my own to start clouding with tears as every emotion had returned.

I felt my nerves surging in every direction and there was a striking pain being sent all throughout my body as I struggled to stay standing. The wind was howling as objects shattered all over the room while my hands flew to my head as I felt the world spinning.

Then there it was. The same voice, You are stronger than you believe, you have to wake up.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as I tried to focus. I held my arms to my head as I shouted in pain. The winds only picked up and the earth was beginning to crack in two as I could feel my soul being tortured.

There were screams of terror and blood spilled but I recognized it, every scream and every call for help.

Those were the cries of each person I had seen an end to, and it was causing agony as I tried to cover my ears, blocking out the screams and the winds.

Until everything went silent.

~

** if you're a bit confused I'll explain

basically, scarlett collapsed from exhaustion but she doesn't realize how powerful she really is yet because when you were reading draco's pov, it was scarlett seeing things through his eyes

she's a legilimens if i haven't already mentioned it

**if you're still confused just ask through the comments and i'll answer, anyways you can continue now or don't up to you :0