Who's to Blame

The Next Morning

Griffin woke up the next morning in a room he didn't recognize, he wasn't fully awake so he was confused. He was so tired that he didn't really care, he rolled over and before he shut his eyes he saw someone. He saw a girl lying next to him with her back to him, then I clicked. He remembered that he fell asleep with Sydney because she was upset last night. He held her as she fell asleep and then he dozed off himself, he quietly got up from the bed and tucked Sydney in because he needed to get ready for the day. He was making sure to be quiet with everything and he was quiet while he called her father to update him on her. Once he finished the call he started making breakfast and that is when Sydney cam down. "Hm, Hm ,Hm" Griffin hummed while making pancakes "Griffin" Sydney yawned "Oh, hey, how are you?" He asked looking back at her "I'm okay, what are you doing" She replied "Breakfast" He said "Oh!  Okay, oh sorry I have to take this" Sydney said looking at her phone. Sydney walked to the other room to answer the phone.

Over Phone

Sydney and Wyatt

Sydney: Hello?

Wyatt: Sydney! Oh my god, are you okay?

Sydney: Why do you care? 

Wyatt: Why do I care? BECAUSE YOU'RE MY DAUGHTER!

Sydney: Really? Then let me like my own life

Wyatt: Don't start 

Sydney: You started it, I'm trying to get out of it

Wyatt: I helped you

Sydney: You took me from my home, hid me away in the prison and now, NOW OF ALL TIMES. You care

Wyatt: Sydney, I know you're mad. An I'm sorry you feel like that but this is how it is

Sydney: If you were really sorry, you wouldn't have done this

Wyatt: Sydn-

Sydney: *Hangs up*

"Are you okay?" Griffin asked leaning on the wall "How much of that did you hear?" Sydney panicked "All of it" He replied "Oh, great" Sydney sighed "Sydney-" "Don't, don't apologize" Sydney budded "I wasn't going to.." Griffin said softly "Well you're constantly apologizing, I shouldn't of let this happen" Sydney argued turning away "Sydney, hey" he said walking over and taking her hand "Don't do that" He said softly "Why not, I got you into this. This is my fault" Sydney fought "No, no, no it's not., This isn't any of our faults" Griffin said "Not ours, it's his" Sydney said looking down "Who's your dad's?" Griffin asked "Obviously, I mean he got you into this, if you get hurt. Then that's on him and me and I can't-" "SYDNEY!" Griffin yelled cutting her off  "Stop it" He said putting his hand on her cheek "Why are you defending me?" Sydney asked "Because.. I can't watch you do this to yourself" Griffin lied "Okay, well. I am gonna go change" Sydney said taking her hand back walking upstairs.

Sydney was tired of the drama and tired of everything that she was living in, the only good thing about this was knowing Griffin was on her side.