Whoops

Matthew walked into his onsuite bathtub and started to fill it with water. He softly took off his garments and dipped into the tub sighing in relief. He rested his cheek on the side of the tub glancing up at the stone wall on the other side of the small room. He watched the candles flicker up the curtains and let out a small chuckle.

"Soothe the savage beast not with music, but with a fairy tale?"

He chuckled again and lifted his spectacles over his nose before  placing them on the floor. He closed his eyes softly and couldn't help but to be swept away by the soothing bath.

He started to dream. Snow fell softly over the secret falls and he saw the shimmering white hair of Gilbert flowing in warm wind. He grinned and walked towards him but he felt something crunch under his feet. He looked down only to see that no snow stayed on the grass but melted on the bones that lay there. He looked up in shock and saw a red haze through where the light was shining. It wasn't snow, it was ash. He walked forward more eagerly reaching out for the prince. Gilbert turned and grinned a kind smile as he saw the boy rushing towards him. He looked older and much taller. He held out his arms to welcome Matthew, however he stepped back. It didn't feel right, his hands shook and his heart trembled, he was afraid. Gilbert's grin turned dark and he reached for Mattie getting closer and closer then the boy flew awake and automatically fell back when his head hit something hard.

Matthew rubbed his forehead and whined a bit. He looked over to see Gilbert sitting on the floor holding his face. Blood dripped through his fingers from his nose and he looked up at the damp male.

"Good headbutt Mattie." He said impressed.

The blond blushed violently and reached for his glasses.

"W-what are you doing in here?" He stuttered.

"I was looking for you!"

"Well I'm here!" He whispered in flustered frustration.

Gilbert stood up and reached in the cupboard for a towel. He threw one to Matthew and used one for his face before turning around.

The other boy looked a bit confused but soon stepped out of the bath and wrapped the towel around his torso.

"Get dwessed. I godda sdop dis nose bleed, suh I'll beh back."

Mathew watched the prince carefully  and bean to follow him into his own bedroom to grab some clothes.

Gilbert walked off down the hall his face was cherry red but he hid it behind the cloth.

"Why dih he hab to beh taken a bath. I didden wanna see dat...... Cause I'm ah mand. Ugh stupud nose."

Gilbert heard footsteps and looked up to see his father strutting down the hall. The king stopped in front of him and looked down at the cloth Gilbert held under his nose.

"What happened to you? Run into a wall again?" The king said with a blank expression.

Gilbert removed the cloth so he could breath. "No!" Gilbert yelled. "...... Matthew head butted me." He said a little ashamed.

"Good." The king said walking away.

"It was totally an accident! There's no way a loser like him would catch me off gaurd! Don't worry pops no one could hurt a hair on this awesome prince!" Gilbert called down the halls. "Oh, the bleeding stopped."