Go?

Matthew stared up at the big ship he was suppose to go onto. He looked back and saw the coach driver waving at him sadly. Mattie waved back and took a big gulp. A sudden slap hit his back knocking some of the air out of his lungs.

"What's wrong bro?" Alfred asked.

"I feel bad, I didn't even say good bye."

His father hugged him from behind.
"Oh Matthiue, you can always write."

"But I-" Matthew looked at the village.

His eye brows were up in worry. He didn't want to go. He promised Gil he wouldn't. But this was his family....

He looked back to see his father who was inspecting him curiously. He put a hand to Matt's forehead then over his heart.

"Oho! Mattie!! You devil you, you're in love and don't want to leave your love."

"How do you know."

"I'm French non? And I am your papa and I know when my boy is feeling troubled. So who was the lucky girl or boy?"

"It was the prince himself." The mother interrupted.

Matthew blushed viciously and looked at his mother.

"What? I'm not so heartless that I can't even tell that."

"Mom...." Matthew said a little worried.

His mother crossed her arms and through her hand back.

"So go, we all make sacrifices for the ones we love. Now it's your turn."

"Go?"

"Back to the castle you nitwit." She bursted.

"Really?"

"Yeah bro, you deserve it; you got us all back together after all!" Alfred pitched in.

Matthew's eyes watered and he hugged his family.

"Thank you. thank you!!!!"