Reunited

Gilbert sat on his balcony staring up at the blue sky. His eyes were puffy and red but his face was blank and solem. A maiden knocked on the door to call him for dinner. But he only closed his eyes and called.

"Not hungry." With no motivation.

He stared back at the sky and smiled a week unreal smile. He saw two small yellow birds chirping together.

"Together for ever Mattie. That's what you said. I was so stupid to believe you." He sighed.

"Gil!"

The prince laughed "great, now I'm hearing things."

"Gil!"

But this wasn't his imagination. He looked over the balcony and saw Matthew drenched with sweat and panted.

"Gil! I'm so sorry!" He called up.

"Go away Matthew, go home to your family!" Gilbert growled.

"But you promised!"

"And so did you!" Gilbert snapped.

Matthew stayed quiet and Gilbert sat back down. The two stayed silent for a while then Gil heard foot prints and assumed Matthew had given up. However his voice rung again.

"I'm coming up there."

"I'm not helping you if you fall."

"I don't care!"

Matthew climed up the Binet wall carefully. He slipped once but was fine after. Made it to the balcony then looked down at Gil.

"Gil, please listen to me."

"Why? Are you gonna break my heart again?"

"No Gil! I came back, please, I didn't know they were planning to take me home."

"Then why did you get in the carriage?"

"........ There my family."

"Then you should be with your family."

Matthew put his hand gently on Gilbert's face and moved it so they were face to face. His eyes watered slightly then he smiled.

"You are my family."

Gilbert eyes widened. His heart lifted but his expression looked angry. He grabbed Matthew's face and yanked it in kissing him with the most passion he had ever put in a kiss.

Matthew's eyes fluttered closed and he pulled Gilbert in and hugged him tightly.

((I'll put the dirty stuff on the next chapter so if you don't like dirty stuff then you still get the story and stuff))