Your Choice

Matthew felt the soft lips of the Prussian boys upon his own and couldn't decide if he was scared or excited. For a moment he closed his eyes and kissed the Prince back. However as happy as this made him he knew he was in trouble. His mind became flustered as the two feelings faught each other then he pushed Gilbert away.

"I'm sorry," he said embarrassed.

"It's okay, you just need practice," the prince laughed.

"What? No not that, Gil we can't be doing this."

"Why not? Alexander liked men and he was still called great?"

"You know about Alexander the Great? No wait never mind, it's not just that! You're the PRINCE soon to be KING, I'm suppose to be teaching you how to do so! Your father-"

"My father, would understand." Gil said seriously.

"How could he understand something like this?" Matthew said with worry.

"Have you ever met the king of Italy?"

"No? But I've heard of him, his name is Roma Vargas, your fathers in allegiance with him. Wait why does this-"

"When my father was a young prince, his parents made him visit king Roma almost every day. As annoying as my father found the prince he started to like him. However when he tried to confront Roma about his weird feelings Roma turned him down flat. He said he didn't swing that way but even after that Roma tried to stay close to my dad and so far they have, they are still good friends today!"

"Wow, I would have never guessed the king would be so easily put down, he's really handsome. Breaks your heart really."

"Okay stop swooning over my father. I'm gonna say this, you choose whether we stay friends or become more, because either way we'll still be awesome!!"

   Matthew looked down and fiddled his fingers nervously. "I-I don't know, maybe I should think about it."

"Okay but while you're thinking about it I will make you fall in love with me!!!" Gilbert said clenching his fist in determination.

"But you just said-"

"No matter which you choose I'm gonna make you fall for me!"