EIGHTEEN. in short... boys versus girls

SPRING BREAK ended a lot faster than many would've thought

SPRING BREAK ended a lot faster than many would've thought. Spring Break being over meant new changes... at least to Gideon.

But, Gideon had been kindly asked by Ms. Jenn to play the piano for "one, little, no big deal, actually not a huge deal at all" song. That song being Tale As Old As Time.

Gideon had been trying to get the song down for the past couple of hours. She had been at school, in the auditorium, trying to learn a song from a movie that she hated.

Gideon began humming what she hoped were the correct lyrics as she tried to get the right keys and the right whatever as smooth and as movie sounding as she could.

"Sounds good."

Gideon shook slightly. She looked over her shoulder and saw Seb standing by the stage curtain.

"Really?"

"Yeah." He smiled, joining her side by the piano, "I would believe that you actually like the movie with how hard you're trying."

"With how Ms. Jenn pitched the song to me, I would've thought I was playing Belle, not the biggest song in the movie."

"Well, I think you sound great."

"Thank you."

The two of them sat in a small beat of silence before Gideon went back and tried to figure out how to actually get the song done in a timely manner.

"So, how's everything? You know... with you and Ricky?"

"We're... slowly getting into the groove of things."

She wasn't lying per se. They had agreed that once they were in sync and felt at ease they would try again.

"Apparently Ms. Jenn said that she and "Zacky Roy" were once you and Ricky. The Troy and Gabriella of our time."

"I'm not Gabriella. Kelsi remember."

"Yeah, but you played Gabriella for the last half of the musical. That's something."