NINETEEN. maybe there's a bit of magic left

"ONE HUNDRED percent real faux fur

"ONE HUNDRED percent real faux fur." Kourtney smiled, "Thirty yards."

The girls plus Seb had made it back to Ashlyn's house with Target bags in tow.

"Must've been a truly enormous faux animal." Ashlyn chuckled, "So, what are we doing?"

"Okay, you know those sequined tops, where if you rubbed them one way, they're purple, rubbed the other way, red?"

"I have a pillow like that." Margo smiled.

"So, we're going to do that with the Beast cape. But instead of purple and red, it's going to be fur and satin. Y'all feel me."

"Kourt, you are a visionary." Nini applauded.

"Oh, thank you. The boys can build something that spins the Beast around to disguise the transition."

"Wow. Won't that take a while?" Seb asked.

"I'm in if you are."

"I guess I could sleep over tonight." Gina joked.

"I'm all about costumes, but I don't know if my parents will be cool with a co-ed sleepover."

"Chip, this is your mother speaking. Go call your mother."

Seb nodded and headed into the kitchen to call his mother. Ashlyn ventured forward and held a bucket in her hands.

"Behold my scissors bucket."

The group laughed and soon Seb returned.

"Hey," Nini called, resting her hands on Gideon's shoulders, "everything okay?"

"Yeah, I'm good." She smiled, grabbing a pair of scissors from the bucket.

After about an hour or so the group decided to take a break. Whether or not they worked hard enough for the said break could be questionable, but a break nonetheless.

"Ooh, this is going to be so good, Carlos would wear it." Kourtney smiled.

"Does he just walk around in Armani sweatpants?" Ashlyn asked.