What You Missed On Glee

So here's what's happened on Glee...

The New Directions started calling Jesse, Jamey, and Sebastian the Siblings Dynasty becoming the leaders of the Glee Club.

The siblings do their own lesson with 'The Greatest Showman', where the three find their future job.

Some of the members in the New Directions have graduated and they were going to their futures.

Sebastian leaves on a boat to go to a meeting for his mom but he gets lost at sea. Only to come back with amnesia and being scare of the water.

While Sebastian starts to get his memories back slowly and getting comfortable with water, Tina was planning on breaking Sebastian and Sam up so she can be with Sam. Can Tina be stopped with what she is going or will she keep doing what she is doing with no one stopping her?

What Will Happened In This Book :

Jesse and Sebastian keep working on getting the New Directions to the top before their year ends. Jamey and Kurt were going to college in New York with Rachel and her group. Sebastian was lost at sea for a few days then coming back with amnesia and a fear of the water. Tina wants to use Sebastian's amnesia to get what she wants and what she wants is Sam, Sebastian's boyfriend. Jamey, Blaine, and Sebastian want to ask their lovers a question that may change their lives forever.