Movin' Out (Anthony's Song)

Jamey Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

In LimaAt McKinley In The Choir Room

In Lima
At McKinley 
In The Choir Room

Sam walks into the choir room to see everyone was there already and he sees Sebastian, Jesse, and Blaine talking to each other. Sam walks over to them making Sebastian look over to him. "Hey, Sammy." Jesse said to him as Sam sits down on Sebastian's lap. "Hey, guys." Sam said to them. "Is something wrong?" Blaine asks him. "Did Tina do something?" Sebastian asks him. "No, she didn't do anything to me." Sam said to him and he put his head on Sebastian's chest. "So, what's wrong?" Jesse asks him. "I just lack the passion for college." Sam said to them while Sebastian puts his arm around him. "Will, maybe you can do something else in New York." Blaine said to him. "Like what?" Sam asks him making Blaine think of an answer. "You can be a male model." Sebastian said to him making Sam look at him. "How am I going to do that?" Sam asks him. "I think my brother can help you out with that." Sebastian said to him and he pulls Sam closer to him. "Sam as a model, I can see that happening." Jesse said to them with a smile as Blaine puts his arm around Jesse.

A little later, everyone was by the piano with Jesse and Blaine sitting by the piano keys while everyone was standing around the piano as Will walks into the room. "Hey, guys, in spite of the complete lack of representation at the Career Fair, I know that a lot of you are thinking about a career in the arts. Well, it's no secret that Sue Sylvester doesn't believe that an artistic career is a very practical idea. And, for once, I have to admit she's right. It's completely impractical. You know, anyone pursuing the arts needs to go in with their eyes wide open. We're talking zero job security and impossible odds. But I've always believed that you have to pursue what you love. And that's why this week's assignment is about a goofy-looking kid who struggled for years in the music business." Will said walking to the whiteboard. "Finally. It's Marilyn Mansion Week." Kitty said to Jesse. "Close." Will said making everyone turn to the board to see 'Billy Joel'. "Billy Joel." Will said to them. "Who?" Unique said not knowing who that was. "Oh, just a musical genius who's sold over 150 million records worldwide." Artie said to her as Will walks over to the group. "That's right. Billy had to fight every step of the way in his career. He had countless failures and disappointments: writing songs that nobody wanted, playing piano in seedy bars just to pay the rent, being told he'd never make it because he didn't look right." Will said to them. "In translation too Jewish." Jake said to them. "But he ignored the haters and he kept pursuing his dream, becoming the third best-selling solo artist of all time. I mean, he is a true inspiration to anyone pursuing a career in the arts, like our very own." Will said to them. "Jesse Schuester, Sebastian Schuester, and Blaine Anderson." Will said to them making everyone cheer for them. "They are going to their NYADA auditions in New York." Will said to them making everyone cheer for them again. "And I am going with them to see if Jamey can help me with my modeling." Sam said to them making everyone cheer for him too. "And because of this we have to miss this week's lesson, he thought the least we could do is maybe..." Blaine said and Sam cuts him off. "Kick it off with our very own take on a classic BJ." Sam said to them making Blaine give him a face. "Billy...Billy Joel." Sam said to them. "Hit it." Sebastian said to Blaine who starts playing, Movin' Out (Anthony's Song) by Billy Joel on the piano.

Blaine
Huh-uh, aha, mhm

Blaine sings looking at Jesse who was singing at him.

Blaine (with Sam)
Anthony works in the grocery store
Savin' his pennies for someday
(Mama Leone left a note on the door),
She said, "Sonny, move out to the country"

Sam and Sebastian walked over to Jesse and Blaine.

Jesse (with Blaine)
Oh, but workin' too hard can give you
A heart attack, tack, tack, tack, tack
(You oughta know by now)
(New Directions: You oughta know by now)

Sebastian
Who needs a house out in Hackensack?
Is that all you get for your money?

Sebastian sings looking at Tina who gives him a smile while Sam jumps onto the piano.

Sam
And it seems such a waste of time
If that's what it's all about

Opposites Attract
Mama, if that's movin' up
Then I'm movin' out

The four walk to the door as everyone waves goodbye.

Opposites Attract
Ooh, I'm movin' out

They pick up their bags, walking through the hallways of McKinley.

Blaine
Mhm, oh-oh, aha, oh-oh
Sergeant O'Leary is walkin' the beat
At night he becomes a bartender

Blaine sings as he takes Jesse's hand while Sebastian takes Sam's bag and he then put his arm around Sam.

Sebastian (with Blaine)
(He works at Mister Cacciatore's down on Sullivan Street)
Across from the medical center

Jesse and Sam
Yeah, he's tradin' in his Chevy for a Cadillac, ac, ac, ac, ac
You oughta know by now

Sebastian and Blaine
You oughta know by now

As they run around the corner, and the four of them make it to New York, running up the stairs from the subway.

Sebastian
You can pay Uncle Sam
With the overtime
Is that all you get for your money?
And if that's what you have in mind

Sam
Yeah, if that's
What you're all about

The four take a bus to the apartment. 

Opposites Attract
Good luck movin' up cause I'm...

Sam
Yeah, if that's what you have in mind

Jesse sits down while the boys stand.

Blaine
Yeah, if that's what you're all about

Blaine sings looking at Jesse making her smile at him. Sebastian looks out the window to see people going on with their lives in New York.

Opposites Attract
Good luck movin' up cause
I'm movin' out
Ooh, I'm movin' out.

The four arrive at the apartment and Jesse knocks on the door.

Blaine
Oh-mhm, Yeah, yeah

Opposites Attract
I'm movin' out!

The song ends and Quinn opens the to see them. "Oh my god, hey guys." Quinn said with a smile as she hugs Jesse. The groups walk into the house to see Jamey, Kurt, Santana, and Cooper playing cards. "Guys look who is here." Quinn said to them making the four look over to them. "Oh, my God!" Kurt said standing up and he gives Jesse a hug while Jamey hugs Sebastian. "JAMES!" Jesse yelled running into his arms. "Hey, little sis." Jamey said hugging her while Santana and Cooper walk over. "JESS!" Santana yelled making Jesse run over to her and they share a hug. Blaine walks over to Jamey and the two share hug. After the one-on-one hugs, they share a group hug while laughing.