You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'

In Lima
At McKinley
In The Choir Room 

With some lights in the room so they can see in front of them. "All right, I know these conditions aren't ideal, but I want to thank you guys for toughing it out. And we have our first volunteers, who are going to show us how to get back to basics and really strip it down. So, let's give it up for Sam and Sebastian." Will said to them making everyone clap for them while the two walk to the front with Sam holding a guitar. "Right. Uh, take it away." Will said to them as they sit down in the front. Will sits down with Quinn, Finn, Jamey, and Kurt. "Thanks. Um, well, when Mr. Shue started talking about being big, we started thinking about Phil Spector's legendary Wall of Sound, and how he would use, like, thousands of instruments so his songs could really fill a stadium." Sam said to them making Will nod. "And then Sam started thinking about stripping, out all that extra noise to get to the essence of the song." Sebastian said after Sam making Jesse make a face. "Plus, my mom said that I was conceived to this song, so I kind of literally owe my existence to the Righteous Brothers. Anyways, uh, here it goes." Sam said to them and he starts playing the guitar playing the song, You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin' by The Righteous Brothers while Sebastian was trying not to laugh.

Sam
You never close
Your eyes anymore
When I kiss your lips

Sebastian
And there's no tenderness
Like before in your fingertips

The New Directions watch intrigued while Artie was on his phone.

Sam
You're trying hard not to show it
But baby, baby I know it

As Sam and Sebastian get to the chorus, Ryder joins in the song.

Ryder, Sebastian, and Sam
You've lost that lovin' feeling

Sebastian and Sam smile at Ryder who gives them one back.

Ryder, Sebastian, and Sam
Whoa, that lovin' feeling
You've lost that lovin' feeling
Now it's gone...gone...gone
Wooooooh

Sam
Now there's no welcome
Look in your eyes
When I reach for you.

Sebastian
And now you're
Starting to criticize
Little things I do

Ryder
It makes me just feel like crying
'Cause baby
Something beautiful's dying

Ryder, Sebastian, and Sam
You lost that lovin' feeling,
Whoa, that lovin' feeling,
You've lost that lovin' feeling,
Now it's gone...gone...gone
Woooooah
We had a love, a love
A love you don't find everyday

Towards the ending of the performance, New Directions assist in backing up.

Sam
Oh, babe

Ryder
Oh, baby

Ryder, Sebastian, and Sam
So don't, don't, don't
Don't let it slip away

Sebastian
Baby (Ryder: Baby!) Yeah

New Directions
Bring back that lovin' feeling,
Whoa, that lovin' feeling
Bring back that lovin' feeling,
'Cause it's gone...gone...gone,
and I can't go on.

Jamey, Kurt, Finn, and Quinn smile at the New Directions as the song ends.

Sam and Sebastian
Whoa, oh, whoa, oh, whoa

The club applauds the three at the end of the song while Sam and Sebastian see Artie on his phone. "Wow, you see that, guys? That's the kind of power and passion that we need for regionals." Will said to them as Sam and Sebastian sits down. "Good job, guys." Will said to the two and he looks at everyone. "Um, next up, uh." Will said looking at everyone and his eyes land on Artie. "Artie, show us what you got." Will said to him and Artie wheels over to the piano. Artie plays one key and he looks up at everyone. "I'm sorry, Mr. Shue. I can't do Miguel without my synth. I needs my synth!" Artie yelled and he hits his head on the piano's keys. "No, you needs to man up." Sam said to him making Artie look at him. "Excuse me?" Artie asks him while Sam stands up. "You know how often the power went off at my house, how many times my dad couldn't afford to pay the stupid bill?" Sam asks him while Sebastian walks over to Sam. "Relax, dude." Artie said to him. "I had to entertain my brother and sister with just my guitar and my voice, and we didn't have any synth." Sam said to him while everyone looks at him. "I mean, like, I saw you texting during my and Sebastian's song, and it's not just you; It's all of us. We're so focused on being plugged into the Twitterverse and the Blogosphere that we don't appreciate what's actually right in front of us. And I think that that's just sad and lame." Sam said to them and the bell rings.

Everyone starts leaving the room. "Jess, I can't come over to your home today." Blaine said to her as they leave the room making Jamey, Kurt, Sam, and Sebastian stop walking to listen to them. "Why?" Jesse asks looking at him. "I have things to do." Blaine said to her. "Okay." Jesse said to him. "Thank you, I love you." Blaine said to her and he kisses her and runs away. Jesse turns to the boys walks over to her. "What was that all about?" Jamey asks her. "I don't know." Jesse said to him and the group stands there in silents. "Do you guys want to follow him?" Jesse asks them making Kurt walk over to her. "Yes, I want to know what stuffs he needs to do so badly." Kurt said to her while Sebastian was laughing a little. "Okay, when school is done." Jamey said to them making them agree with him.