The Quarterback

At McKinley
Later On The Football Field

Everyone was sitting on the field watching Puck replant the tree. When Puck was done he sits down next to the tree and the thing with Finn's name on it. The group just sits there looking at the tree. Sam leads onto Sebastian's chest making Sebastian kiss Sam's cheek. Quinn was with Mercedes and Santana who were holding her hands. Jesse was sitting on Blaine's lap with Blaine's arms around her. Jamey pulls Kurt closer who was hugging the jacket in Jamey's arms. Puck stands up and he walks over to the tree and he takes out a knife and he starts writing something on the tree. After a few minutes, Puck moves away from the tree and everyone can see the word, 'QUARTERBACK' making everyone smile. 

Later After School
At The Schuester's House

Jamey, Kurt, Sam, Sebastian, and Jesse enter the house tried from crying. "I need to sleep now." Sam said to everyone making Sebastian put his arm around him. "Don't we all." Jesse said to him as they enter the living to see Will crying. "Dad..." Jesse said walking over to him only for Will to pull her into a hug. The boys watch Will cry for the first time in a while.

 The boys watch Will cry for the first time in a while