Everything Is Okay

In Lima
After School
At Lima Bean 

Jesse, Blaine, Sebastian, Sam, Jamey, Kurt, Quinn, and Finn were sitting at a table. "The songs you guys did were great." Quinn said to Blaine, Jesse, Sebastian, and Sam while Jamey notices that Kurt's acting a little OCD with his sweetener packets. "I'm so glad some of the guys are back here just before regionals. We really need them around." Blaine said to them with a smile while Sebastian puts his arm around Sam. "You're gonna nail it, no sweat." Jamey said to him with a smile. "That really important right now? This doesn't matter." Kurt said losing his cool making everyone look at him. "Kurt, your dad is gonna be fine. Everything is gonna be okay. We're here." Jesse said to him while Jamey takes his hand making Kurt nod. "Thanks." Kurt said to them with a little smile. Jamey takes Kurt's hand and kisses it making Kurt smile at him.

Later In The Doctor's Office

Jamey, Kurt, Finn, Quinn, Burt, and Carole were waiting for Burt's results with Kurt walking up and down. "How long have we been waiting?" Kurt asks them. "I don't know. Like...15 minutes." Quinn said to him. "After a half-hour in the waiting room?" Kurt asks her and he sees that his dad was wearing a dark blue T-shirt. "Please tell me that is not a dark blue T-shirt under your flannel." Kurt said making Burt look at his shirt. "All right, I asked you not to wear dark colors. Okay, dark blue is close to black, and we all know what black means." Kurt said to him. "I don't think my wardrobe is gonna have any impact on what the results are." Burt said to him. "But you don't know for sure, okay? I mean, I asked you to do one thing." Kurt said to him making Jamey look at him seeing Kurt's stress-induced superstitions test his father's patience. "I am barely keeping it together, Kurt! Can you just knock it off please and sit down? " Burt said to him making Kurt sits down next to Jamey who puts his hand on Kurt's leg. "It's okay, everything is going to be okay, love." Jamey said to him while Kurt puts his head on Jamey's shoulder. A few minutes later the doctor walks into the door. "Hey, Doc, what's the good word?" Burt asks him as the Doctor sits down. "You know, I'm gonna skip the cliches about my golf game and get right to it. As you know, we were mildly aggressive with your treatment considering you were still in stage I. We used implant radiation therapy." The Doctor said to them. "And he completely changed his diet." Kurt said to him. "Well, whatever you were doing, it worked. The tumor's gone." The Doctor said to them making them look him. "What?" Finn said to him. "Your PSA levels are back to normal, and you have the prostate of a 20-year-old according to your Gleason scores." The Doctor said to them. "Okay, wait, s-so... you're saying he's cured?" Carole asks him. "We prefer "in remission" but in layman's terms, yeah." He said to them. Burt laughs happily. "Hey! Hey!" Burt said and he looks at Jamey. "Looks like I picked the right shirt, huh, buddy?" Burt said to Jamey giving him a high five. Burt stands up with Kurt and Finn doing the same thing and they hug each other. Burt leaves Kurt and Finn, he then gives Quinn and Jamey hugs them happily. "Doc, thank you so much. Thank you." Burt said to him. "Take a moment." The Doctor said and leaves them alone while Jamey, Kurt, Finn, and Quinn sit down again. "I just...I wasn't ready to leave you guys yet. Things aren't finished, right?" Burt said sitting down in front of them. "So much to do." Burt said to them and he looks at Finn, Quinn, Kurt, and Jamey. "You guys having and getting kids." Burt said to them making the four smile and he looks at Kurt and Jamey. "You two getting marry." Burt said to them making Kurt take Jamey's hand while he was thinking about what his brother said to him. "Having old people sex with Carole." Burt said to them. "Ugh." Kurt said while Carole laughs. "I don't what to hear that." Finn said to him making Burt laugh a little. "I'm just so happy that I'm not going to miss it. I love you guys." Burt said to them with a smile.

At Artie's House

Jesse and Sebastian arrive before Artie, Jesse knocks on the door. The door opens and it was Artie's mom Nancy. "What can I do for you two?" Nancy asks them. "We are friends of Artie and we have something to tell you." Sebastian said to her making Nancy look in between the two. After a few minutes, Artie arrives home. "Mom, I'm home." Artie said while wheeling to the living room. "Hi, Artie." Nancy said as Artie sees Jesse and Sebastian in his living room. "Hey, Artie." Jesse said to him as Artie goes down the ramp into the living room. "Guess I beat you here, and I guess I beat you to telling your mom about your good news." Sebastian said to him making Artie look at his mom who was shocked. "Honey, why would you hide something like that from me?" Nancy asks him. "Your mom's completely on board with you going to Brooklyn Film Academy, by the way." Jesse said to Artie who looks at her and back to his mom. "All right, why would you tell people that I'm afraid to let you go to New York?" Nancy asks him while leading closer to Artie. "Because I'm afraid to go, okay? I just thought it'd be easier to blame it on you." Artie said to her. "Well, you've never been afraid of anything in your life." Nancy said to him. "Because my life has been pretty sheltered. Because you built that ramp that I just rolled down so I could get in the living room. Because you converted the den into my bedroom so I didn't have to go upstairs. Because you built that bathroom add-on..." Artie said making Nancy cut him off. "Artie, you did those things. They were all your suggestions. I didn't know how to handle your needs. So you adapted and you will adapt in New York. So what's the real reason you don't want to go?" Nancy asks him making Artie look at his friends who were waiting for an answer. "I don't want to leave you alone. Ever since the accident, you've devoted every spare moment to taking care of me. And it just feels selfish that the thanks I give is packing up and leaving." Artie said to his mom looking at her again. "Oh, honey, that's exactly what I want. You have been dreaming about making movies since you were a kid. You're going." Nancy said to him making Artie smile. "I love you." Artie said to her making Nancy smile and she leans over to Artie. "I love you, too." Nancy said to him and she kisses Artie's cheek. "And if you ever imply again that I'm an old hag...I'm gonna tip you over." Nancy said to him and she leaves the room. "Right." Artie said to himself. "So, are you going?" Sebastian asks him making Artie look at him. Artie wheels over to a pillow and he throws it at Sebastian making Jesse laugh a little. "Hey!" Sebastian yelled at him. "That is for telling my mom and thank you for what you did." Artie said to him making Sebastian smile at him. "Anytime, Artie." Sebastian said to him and Jesse kneels down to Artie. "We are going to New York!" Jesse yelled making Artie smile. "WE ARE GOING TO NEW YORK BABY!" Artie yelled with a smile.