Away in a Manger

Jamey Outfit

Jesse's Angel Outfit

Sebastian's Angel Outfit

In Lima Later At NightOutside The School

In Lima 
Later At Night
Outside The School

The Glee Club was all dress up for the number. "Guys, can we just talk about how great everybody looks?" Jesse asks them with a smile. "Look at you guys. You guys look phenomenal." Sam said to them while Jamey walks over to them. "Where's Becky?" Jamey asks them and Becky walks up dress as baby Jesus. "This hay is making me have a rash." Becky said to them. "Becky, you're a genius!" Blaine said to her with a smile. "All you have to do is just kneel right here." Jamey said to her. Kitty walks up to the group dress as her character. "Kitty..." Marley said making the group look up to see Kitty. "Virgin in the house, bitches." Kitty said to them. "You look beautiful." Marley said to her as Jamey points to Kitty where to stand. "Okay, everyone gets ready." Jamey said to them and he was about to walk away. "James." Jesse calls him making Jamey look at her. "Thank you for being here." Jesse said to him with a smile. "It's Christmas so it's a rule to come over on Christmas day and every other day." Jamey said to her with a smile and he walks over to the others as the band starts playing, Away in a Manger is a traditional song.

New Directions Boys
Away in a manger
No crib for his bed

New Directions
The little Lord Jesus
Lay down his sweet head

They sing while Kitty walks in front and sings her lines.

Kitty (with New Directions)
The stars in the sky
Look down where he lay
The little Lord Jesus
(Asleep on the hay)

Jesse walks over to Kitty's side.

Jesse and Kitty
The cattle are lowing
The poor baby awakes
But little Lord Jesus
No crying he makes

New Directions
I love thee Lord Jesus
Look down from the sky
And stay by my cradle
Til morning is nigh

Jesse
Be near me Lord Jesus
I ask thee to stay

Little kids start to sit down in front of the club. Jesse walks over to them and she kneels down to them.

Jesse
Close by me forever
And love me I pray

Jesse stands up and she walks back to the others. 

New Directions
Bless all the dear children
In thy tender care
And take us to Heaven
To live with thee there

The songs end as everyone takes in the Christmas spirit. "I want every Christmas to be like this." Finn said to his friends who looks at him. "It's is what Christmas is all about." Finn said to them while putting his arm around Quinn pulling her closer to him. "Merry Christmas, you guys." Finn said to them with a smile.