Superstition

In Lima
Later At McKinley 
In The Auditorium

Sebastian walks over to Blaine who was waiting for the meet to start. "After this, I want to talk to you." Sebastian said to him making Blaine look at him. "Meet me in the choir room." Sebastian said to him and he walks away before Blaine can ask him why. Blaine sees Sebastian talking to his brother making Jamey nod. Sebastian sees Sam walking over to him. "Is your hair getting longer?" Sebastian asks him while touching Sam's hair. "Yeah, I am trying a new look." Sam said to him as Finn walks to the front. "Alright everybody, let's give it up for Island Beetz recording artist extraordinaire, Mercedes Jones." Finn said to everyone making them cheer and clap. "All right, all right. Now, I know that Kurt is going through a lot but in spite of that, we are all very happy to be here." Mercedes said to them making Jamey hold Kurt's hand. "As you may remember, we saw you guys at sectionals, and there's a reason that you guys lost. Fear. For instance, Marley. You have got killer vocals, homegirl, so why is it that I've never heard you do a Mercedes Jones-style vocal run?" Mercedes asks her. "I don't know. I-I guess I've just been scared to try." Marley said to her. "Exactly. You're scared to belt it out." Jamey said to her while Mercedes walks over to Marley. "And you're probably afraid that when you do, I'm gonna test your breath control by hitting you in the solar plexus with this maraca." Mercedes said as they walk to the front with Mercedes holding a maraca. "All right, give this girl a note to do a little runnin' with." Mercedes said to the band and they play a note. ♪ Oh...♪ Marley sings and Mercedes hit her in the gut. "See? If you had better breath control, you could probably hold that note every time." Mercedes said to her while Marley was laughing. "All right, floppy-headed bass player, why don't you give us a little bit of that spooky Stevie Wonder bass line to get us moving." Mercedes said to the band who nods. "And all of y'all need to shake out your nerves and stop being so scared, and that includes you, Kurt." Mercedes said to Kurt looks at her as the band starts playing, Superstition by Stevie Wonder. "I know what you're going through, and this one's for you, baby." Mercedes said to him while Kurt makes a face at her. "And, Marley, I want to hear those high notes, and don't be stingy with those runs." Mercedes said to her while Quinn walks to the middle of the circle that was made.

Quinn
Very superstitious
Writings on the wall

Quinn walks over to Kitty and Jesse nodding them walks over to her.

Quinn
Very superstitious!
Ladders 'bout to fall

Mercedes walks into the circle while the Alumni and New Directions start harmonizing to the song.

Mercedes 
Thirteen month old baby
Broke the lookin' glass, yeah
Seven years of bad luck, yeah
The good things in your past
Oh

Jamey takes Kurt's hand and pulls him to the middle of the circle.

Jamey (Marley)
When you believe in things
That you don't understand
(Don't understand!)
Then you suffer
Superstition ain't the way
(Hey, yeah!)

Jamey sings to him making Kurt smile at him and they walk away. Blaine and Jesse dance to the middle of the circle.

Blaine
Ooo, very superstitious
Wash your face and hand

Blaine puts his face very close to Jesse.

Jesse
Rid me of the problems
Do all that you can

Jesse sings and Blaine walks behind her picking her up and out of the circle while Sebastian walks into the circle.

Sebastian
Keep me in a daydream

Sebastian sings while Sam walks over to him and Sebastian starts walking backward.

Sebastian
Keep me goin' strong
You don't wanna save me
Sad is my song

Sebastian sings while he takes Sam's hands as Marley and Jesse walk into the circle

Marley
When you believe in things

Jesse
That you don't understand

Marley
Then you suffer

Jesse
Then you suffer

Marley and Jesse
Superstition ain't the way

Finn walks over to the girls with Quinn behind him.

Quinn
No, no, no, no, no!

Quinn sings making Jesse and Marley look at them.

Finn
When you believe in things
That you don't understand
Then you suffer!

Alumni and New Directions
Superstition ain't the way!

At the end of the song, the group cheers as Jamey and Kurt hug while Ryder starts jumping up and down.

In The Choir Room

Jamey and Blaine enter the choir room to see Sebastian was waiting for them. "Sebastian, what's up?" Blaine asks him as he and Jamey walk over to Sebastian. "You are thinking about asking Jesse to marry you." Sebastian said making Jamey look at Blaine who was surprised. "How did you find out?" Blaine asks him making Sebastian look at him. "I can see it in your eyes. You want to be with her for your whole life you even ask us if we want to marry our boyfriends." Sebastian said to him. "Sebastian, where is this going?" Jamey asks him making Sebastian stand up and he looks at the two. "Let's do it." Sebastian said to them. "Do what?" Blaine asks him. "Ask our lovers for their hand." Sebastian said to them. "Why do you want this?" Jamey asks him making Sebastian look at his brother. "I want this because it is a way for Tina to leave Sam alone and I love Sam. I don't mind spending my life with him." Sebastian said to him and he looks away from him. "I am planning on going to Sam's parents' house, I want to ask them if I can do it." Sebastian said to them and he looks at Blaine. "I hope you are planning on talking to our dad about this." Sebastian said to him. "Yeah, it is a part of my plan." Blaine said to him and Sebastian looks at his brother. "Don't you want to ask Kurt?" Sebastian asks Jamey who looks away from him. "Don't you love Kurt?" Sebastian asks him making Jamey look at him again. "I do love him and I want to ask him that." Jamey said to him making Sebastian put his hand on Jamey's shoulder. "Then we can plan this together the three of us are going to ask our lovers to marry us." Sebastian said to them. "Let's see who has the best proposal." Sebastian said to them making the two nod their heads.