A Plan

Meanwhile In New York
In The Spotlight Dinner

"I don't know, Kurt, don't you think you might be overreacting?" Jamey asks him while he was putting the salt in its holder. "If anything, I'm underreacting. Starchild is trying to take over the band. The soul of Pamela Lansbury is hanging in the balance. It all started when Elliott scored an interview in The Village Voice, and he said." Kurt said to him making Jamey smile a little at the way Kurt is acting. "I feel so alive right now. Nothing means more to me than my band." Kurt said to him. "That's great, isn't it?" Jamey asks him. "He's calling it his band, James." Kurt said to him making Jamey look at him. "And then, not five minutes ago, do I get a text from him that says, "Oh, my God, I just wrote a new song that we have"... in all caps..." got to do." I mean, he's a psychopath." Kurt said to him making Jamey laugh a little. "This is not funny." Kurt said to him while Jamey takes Kurt's hands. "He is just happy to be apart of something." Jamey said to him making Kurt nod. "You are right, I just need to be calm." Kurt said to him making Jamey kiss Kurt's hand. "There you go." Jamey said to him with a smile. Quinn was cleaning a table as Cooper walks over to her. "Need help?" Cooper asks her making Quinn look at him. "Sure, you can take the plates and cups away." Quinn said to him with a smile. "Sure thing." Cooper said and he picks up the plates and cups. "By the way, Quinn has anyone told you that you have a beautiful smile." Cooper said to her and he walks away leaving Quinn smiling as Santana walks over to her with a smile. "What was that?" Santana asks her making Quinn look at her. "I was just smiling." Quinn said to her. "At something Cooper said. You two are killing me just date already." Santana said and she walks away from Quinn.

Later the group was sitting at a table for lunch. "Guys I have some news." Cooper said while eating. "Can you eat first before talking to us." Jamey said to him. "Right." Cooper said as he takes out his phone. "I find out that Rachel needs an understudy." Cooper said to them. "And?" Kurt asks him. "I was thinking maybe our girls can audition to be her understudy." Cooper said to them. "Are you trying to kill them?" Jamey asks him. "No, I remember everyone didn't like Rachel so what if we take her spotlight from her." Cooper said to them making Quinn think about it. "I am not sure about this." Jamey said to him. "Let's do it." Quinn said to them making everyone look at her. "Everyone in this world doesn't need to know that there is a Rachel out there taking the spotlight." Quinn said to them. "Okay, if Quinn is in I am in. I need to bully someone again." Santana said to them. "Okay, then." Jamey said to them while Cooper picks up his drink. "Cheers for taking Rachel's spotlight." Cooper said to them making everyone raise their glass to that with smiles.