Special Bond

In Lima
Later At McKinley
In The Auditorium

"I want to show you guys something." Will said to them as they walk over where Finn and Lillian's plaques remain. "All of you that were together from the very beginning when the glee club was just a dream." Will said to them as they walk over to the plaques. "Their new and final resting places. For as long as McKinley's around, all the students who travel through this auditorium are gonna see these." Will said to them. "And have absolutely no idea who they are." Jamey said to him while Kurt holds his hand. "You know what? This is crazy. Because I could really give two poops about this place, but this is really getting to me." Santana said to them. "I know. Why is that?" Quinn asks them. "We were all raised by different parents. But we grew up together in the glee club. It's a part of all of us." Jesse said to her while Blaine puts his arms around her. "I don't know, Mr. Schue. With this and Finn, it's kind of hard to believe that anything lasts." Mike said while the group starts to get emotional. "I don't have any more pep talks. I just have you guys. And the memory of the people on this wall. My friends. I mean, we share this special bond. We're the only ones in the world who-who know what this glee club meant to us. What it felt like to sing together. To be...to be together. And what it feels like to say goodbye to it. I didn't come here to cheer you up. Just to thank you. To thank you for going on this ride with me." Will said as he starts to break down making his kids walk over to him. The siblings hug their father making Will cry even more. "I love you, guys." Will said to them making everyone walk over for a group hug. After a few minutes, they pull away from each other. "All right, come on. We've still got a few hours until, uh, Sue shuts the lights out on the choir room, so...let's make the most of them." Will said to them making them nod and they walk back to the choir room.