Because It's Christmas

Jamey Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

In LimaAt McKinley In The Hallways

In Lima
At McKinley 
In The Hallways

Sebastian and Sam were walking to their class hand in hand. "So, what do you think of me being an angel?" Sam asks Sebastian. "I like it but we will see what the club wants you to be." Sebastian said to him. "Oh, come on." Sam said to him making Sebastian put his arm around Sam's neck and he kisses Sam's cheek. "Hold it right there, sluts!" The two hear Becky making them look at her to see she was wearing a hat with mistletoe on it. "Hey, Becky." Sebastian said to her. "Is that mistletoe?" Sam asks her as Jesse and Blaine walk over to them. "I'm super horny, so you better give me some tongue!" Becky yelled at them. "What?" Jesse said to her making Becky look at her. "I mean it, bitch!" Becky yelled at her making Jesse give her a look. "I want to lick your lips." Becky said to her. "I just get goosebumps." Jesse said to herself while taking Blaine's arm. "And then once she's got me all warmed up, I'm gonna making you three French me because it's Christmas." Beckey said to them. "Becky, you can't just make us French kiss you." Sam said to her. "Yes, I can, stripper!" Becky yelled at him. "I have special needs, and one of my special needs is mouth sex with your face!" Becky yelled at them as Jamey, Kurt, Finn, Quinn, Santana, and Cooper walks over to them. "I thought I hear the bell ring for class time." Finn said to them making the teens look at him. "Yes, we will go now." Sebastian said to him and the group walks away from Becky. "Thanks." Jesse said to them making the group laugh at them.

In History Class

"Can anyone told me why was Dung Beetles were sacred in ancient Egypt?" Will asks the class making Jesse raise her hand making Will looks at her with a smile. "Mrs. Schuester" Will said to her. "Dung beetles were sacred in ancient Egypt, their dung-rolling linked with the nocturnal activity of Khepri, the god of the rising sun. Khepri was supposed to roll the sun through the underworld at night, pushing it over the horizon in the morning. Beetles collect dung from a pile and form it into manageable balls." Jesse said to him making Will smile. "That right, Jess." Will said to her making Blaine kisses her cheek. The P.A. system turns on. "Attention, McKinley idiots." Sue said to them. "Here we go." Sebastian said to himself. "Here are your morning announcements that were obviously too unimportant to be mentioned until now. The three runners-up in the politically-correct green-themed Christmas Tree Decorating Contest are..." Sue said to them making Blaine take Jesse's hand. "The Biology Club......the 420 Club...and Beiste and the football team." Sue said to them while the clubs and team cheer. "And the winner of the tacky plastic angel made in the Philippines by a 12-year-old child slave is..." Sue said to them while Sebastian walks over to Jesse's side. "bah, humbug...the glee club." Sue said to them making the Glee Club while Will smiles. Everyone hears something on the P.A. making them look at it. "Everything's fine." Sue said to them and it turns off. "We win." Tina said and the club cheers again.

After Class, Sebastian, Sam, Jesse, and Blaine make their way to the Art Room. "That angel is the best Christmas present ever." Jesse said to the boys as Becky walks over to them with boxes in her hands. "Hey, Losers." Becky said to them making the group stop in front of her. "Merry Christmas." Becky said and she hands them each a box. The group opens their box to see teeth in a little bottle. "Are these teeth?" Sebastian asks her while Sam picks up his bottle and sakes it. "Not any teeth. My baby teeth. To remind you of the pure, innocent love of Baby Jesus." Becky said to them. "Thanks, Becky." Jesse said to her. "That's...very sweet of you." Sam said to her. "We were sorry you didn't, you know, win the contest." Blaine said to her. "Tell me about it. I'm still recovering from Coach Sue's critique. I feel like you guys. Losers. Anyways, happy holidays." Becky said to them and she walks away from them. "Are we keeping this?" Sam asks them about the teeth.

Later In The Art Room

When Marley, who gets the role of Virgin Mary, realizes why Kitty won't take the role, despite wanting it badly. "Wait...Did Kitty really say she wasn't worthy You sure she wasn't just being snarky?" Blaine said to Marley. "Or body-snatched?" Jesse asks her as she sits on top of the table. "No. In that moment, she was totally, like, a real person." Marley said to them. "If we can get Kitty to take the role of the Virgin Mary, get into those vestments and stand in the middle of that nativity scene holding the Baby Jesus, maybe she'll realize she is worthy, and she'll stop being so insanely horrible." Blaine said to them while Ryder sits behind Jesse and plays with her hair. "Oh, a Christmas present to us all." Unique said to them making Jesse laugh a little. "I tried to offer her the part, but she wouldn't take it." Marley said to them. "I know how to make her take it." Unquie said to them while Sam walks into the room with the angel. "Sam, the Christmas angel is not like the Stanley Cup. You can't take it home with you." Artie said to him. "Oh, this? Yeah, um...we decided to give it away. Uh, to Becky." Sam said making Artie look at him. "Becky's like a sad little...Hermey the Elf waddling aimlessly into a snow drift, and we thought that giving her the angel might light her up like Rudolph's nose." Sam said to them. "Well, that walks a dangerously fine line between being really sweet and horribly condescending." Artie said to him. "Don't worry, Artie, we've got something else for her, too." Sebastian said to him.

Jesse, Sebastian, Blaine, and Sam walk out of the room to see Becky. "Hey, Becky, there you are." Jesse said making Becky look at them. "Uh, didn't you hear the news?" Jesse asks her. "What are you talking about?" Becky asks her. "There was a recount on the tree decorating contest, and it turns out you actually won." Sebastian said to her with a smile. "But my tree was a bag of diapers." Becky said to them. "It's Ohio, Becky. It's a swing state. You know, the votes can always go either way. The point is: the angel's yours." Sam said to her. "Merry Christmas." Blaine said handing her the angel. "Congratulations." Blaine said to her with a smile. "I love you, plastic angel." Becky said to the angel. "Oh, and there's something else. There's a, um, part left in the living nativity that no one else can play." Sam said to her. "Do you think you can help us out?" Jesse asks her making Becky nod with a smile.