The Sad News

After Prom
In The Schuesters' House

Sam and Sebastian were in the living room with Sam in Sebastian's arms asleep. Jesse walks over to them making Sebastian looks at her. "Is Sam okay?" Jesse asks him while she sits down. "He is fine." Sebastian said to her while he plays with Sam's hair. "Why was he yelling the other day?" Jesse asks him. "He was scared that I was only in his head." Sebastian said to her making Jesse look at Sam who was holding Sebastian's arm. "Poor Sammy." Jesse said to herself. "I am planning on staying by Sam's side in the mornings from now on. I don't want Sam being scare like that again." Sebastian said to her. "I understand that." Jesse said to him as there was a knock on the door, Jesse stands up and she walks to the front door. Sebastian looks down at Sam to see he was waking up. "Sam..." Sebastian said making Sam look at him. "Hey..." Sam said to him as a tear goes down his face. "I am here." Sebastian said to him pulling Sam closer to him. "I am here." Sebastian said to him again and Sam holds on to Sebastian's shirt. "I know." Sam said to him as Sebastian warps his tears away. 

In the kitchen, Quinn was there talking to Jesse, Jamey, and Kurt. "I don't know why Finn is running late." Quinn said to them. "Maybe he is busying." Jamey said to her as Sam and Sebastian walks into the kitchen joining them. "I am going to try calling him." Quinn said to them and she takes out her phone. "You okay, Sam?" Jesse asks him making Sam smile at her. "I am fine." Sam said to her. "Who is this?" Quinn said making the group look over at her. "Wha...What?" Quinn said breaking down making the group look at each other. Quinn ends the call making Jesse walk over to her. "Is everything okay, Quinn?" Jesse asks her as Quinn turns around and the group sees Quinn crying. "Quinn, what's wrong?" Jesse asks her as Quinn starts crying more while she goes to the floor. "Quinn..." Jesse said while going down to her as the boys make their way to them. "Finn is..." Quinn said to them as Will and Emma enter the kitchen. "What?" Kurt asks her. "Finn was on his way here until a car drive right into him killing him. He is gone." Quinn said to them with tears going down her face while the others take in the news. "He is gone...he is gone..." Quinn said to them making Jesse pull her in for a hug while Kurt breaks down in Jamey's arms. "He is gone..." Quinn said one last time as everyone starts breaking down from the sad news.