Breadstix Dinner

Later At Night 
At Breadstix

Sebastian, Sam, Blaine, Jesse, Jamey, and Kurt enter Breadstix. "So, where is your friend?" Kurt asks Blaine, Jamey, and Sebastian. "Here they are." Jamey said to them and the six walk over to Jan and Liz. "Hey, guys." Blaine said to the two making the ladies look at them. "Welcome, sit down." Jan said to them. "We pick a table with a lot of chairs." Liz said to them, the teens sit down. The couples each have a side of the table for themselves. "You guys look cute together." Liz said to them with a smile while Sam leans on Sebastian making him play with Sam's hair. "Guys this is Jen and Liz." Sebastian said to them. "I am Sam." Sam said to them with a smile. "Jesse but sometimes people call me Jess." Jesse said to them making Blaine take her hand. "Kurt." Kurt said to them with a smile. "Can I ask how did you guys meet each other?" Jin asks them and Liz looks at Jamey and Kurt. "You two can start us off." Liz said to them with a smile. "I meet Kurt when it was my first year of high school but I didn't know him until he and I join the glee club." Jamey said to them. "And I try to tell him I like him but someone was getting in the way of it." Kurt said to them. "There will always be people like that." Liz said to them making Jamey smile at her. "How did you two get together?" Jan asks the two. "I was over at Kurt's place and I kissed him." Jamey said to them with a smile. "And there we are." Kurt said to them while taking Jamey's hand. "Thank you for that short story." Liz said to them with a smile. "Jesse and Blaine." Jan said looking at the two. "Well, I was dressed up as a teacher to spy at Dalton." Jesse said to them making the two ladies laugh a little. "Blaine thought I was older than him and I can see he was in love with me." Jesse said to them with a smile. "I ever said that." Blaine said to her while Sebastian and Jamey were laughing with their hands on their mouths. "Your eyes said differently." Jesse said to him with a smile. "Anyways, I wanted to get to know her more and one day I ask her to be my girlfriend." Blaine said to them with a smile. "That will be some story to told your kids." Liz said to them making Jesse look at her with a smile. "Yeah, I guess." Jesse said to her. "Sebastian and Sam." Jan said looking at the two boys. "I start my school year and I meet Sebastian in the boys' locker room. Things between us were not great." Sam said to them looking at Sebastian. "But we push through it." Sam said to them while putting his hand on Sebastian's cheek. "Sebastian told us he has amnesia and he is scared of the water." Jan said to him making Sam look at her. "I don't care about that." Sam said to her and he looks at Sebastian again. "He is still the one I love." Sam said to them looking at Sebastian who gives him a kiss on the cheek. "So how did you two meet?" Jesse asks Jan and Liz while Sam puts his leg on Sebastian's lap. Sebastian pulls Sam's leg higher and he starts rubbing Sam's leg.  "It was love at first Styx, that's what we always say." Jan said to them making Jesse smile. "Well, the irony was that we met at the concert, you know. We grew up in the same town just a few blocks from each other." Liz said to them. "Wow." Blaine said to them while Jamey holds Kurt's hand. "We went to the same high school." Liz said to them. "Did you go to prom together?" Jesse asks them. "No." Liz said to them. "Well, we went together as a group. We took boys, of course. Merle and Tommy, those poor fools." Jen said to them. "Merle and Tom." Blaine said to himself. "They had no idea what was going on." Jan said to them. "It was different times then, you know. There were, there were no gay clubs at school. You know, nobody talked about it. We had no representation." Liz said to them while Sebastian starts playing with Sam's hair. "But somehow we always found a way. That summer we went on a bus tour of the United States. We saw all the sights. And in the end, we decided we liked Ohio the best." Jan said to them and she takes Liz's hand. "Yeah, yeah, came back, moved in together, got each other through college, and we broke up twice, and got back together again twice. And then we bought the house in Lima. What haven't we seen from our porch?" Liz asks Jan who looks at her. "Nothing." Jan said to her. "Hmm." Liz said while looking at her. "AIDS. Don't Ask, Don't Tell." Jan said to them with a smile. "Ellen. We've seen it all side-by-side. Remember when we couldn't even do this in public, hold hands?" Jan asks Liz while holding her hand. "Oh, yeah." Liz said to her. "You guys are so sweet." Jesse said to them with a smile. "How did you guys meet Sebastian, Blaine, and Jamey?" Sam asks them wanting to know. "Oh!" Jan said to him and she looks the three boys who were giving her looks. "At the mall." Jan said to her. "We were looking around and we started talking to them." Blaine said to Kurt, Jesse, and Sam. "And I said, Why don't we continue this over dinner at Breadstix? We've been coming here for 20 years." Jan said to them. "Thirty." Liz said to them. "30 years?" Blaine said to them. "Wow." Jesse said while looking at them. "We camped out for the grand opening." Jan said to them making Jesse and Blaine laugh. "Yes, we did." Liz said to them. "Well, I'm glad you recommended it, Jan. I mean, it's great and really inspiring to hear your story. You know, I know I don't, and we don't really have too many gay and lesbian role models to look up to, so." Kurt said to them. "You guys are sweet couples." Liz said to them. "I know right, we need a group couple names and we need it now." Sam said to them. "No, we are not doing that." Jamey said to him. "Yes, we are." Jesse said to them with a smile. "Opposites Attract." Jesse said giving a name. "Maybe..." Sam said to her. "You can't be doing this." Jamey said to them. "Who Gives a Split?" Jesse said giving another name making Blaine laugh a little. "I am liking at one." Sam said to them. "No, we are not calling ourselves that." Sebastian said to them. "I like Opposites Attract because we are different in a good way." Sam said to them. "Okay, we have a win." Jesse said looking at the ladies again. "You are cute." Liz said to her making Jesse smile at her. "And we have a name now." Jamey said to himself while drinking some water. "Would you have married me if I had asked you? I mean, if we were allowed to?" Jan asks Liz. "I always said yeah, as soon as it's legal in Ohio." Liz said to her. "It will be." Jesse said to them making the lady look at her. "Yeah." Liz said to her. "Eventually. But in the meantime, there are still plenty of places where it's legal." Jan said looking at Liz. "And so, Elizabeth Margaret Stevens..." Jan said getting down on one knee while everyone looks at their table. "Will you legally marry me?" Jan asks her. "Oh, my God! Oh, my God!" Liz said to her while Jesse was smiling. "Oh my god!" Kurt yelled happily. "Oh, honey, yes." Liz said to her while everyone starts clapping for them. Sebastian, Jamey, and Blaine smile at what they were seeing, and the three look at their lovers who were clapping for the two.