Flashback

tris 

I am sat  in the canteen looking at how amazingly my daughter has done when i notice someone else watching her and i recognise her but i cant put my finger on it then in clicks and i go pale i nudge tobias and his face drops.

(TIME LAPSE TO 21 YEARS AGO)

i am woken by tobias 

" come on tris its first day of initiation" he says and i am excited because its my fist time since last year i chose initiation instructor for my job, now i actually get to do it. i get dressed and ready quickly and get  tossed over tobias shoulder when i come out of the bathroom

"ahhh tobias put me down" 

"i'm sorry Tris, no can do" i can tell he is smiling

he runs to the net and puts me down and kisses me to be greeted by gagging sound from Christina

" oh shut up Christina you do it with will all the time i say" 

"yeah but not as initiates are coming" once she says that a high pitched scream cuts the air and a blue blur falls into the net.

tobias goes to help her out the net. 

"Whats your name, you only get to choose once so chose wisley"

"rain" she says immediately but timidly 

"fist jumper, rain!" shouts tobias

once all the initiates have jumped  we show them around and to my suprise there are no comments about our names 'four  and six'

at dinner i sit next to tobias put a respectable distance because of the initiates around and to my annoyance rain comes and sits imbetween us, we both glare but she doesn't do anything. she doesn't even seem to notice who she sat next to

The first day of initiates went well except rain. I mean they are all really bad but she is just another bad completely. like a worse than me when i was a initiate bad.

when we got back to our apartment he has a annoyed look on his face which makes me smile and he comes and sits next to me. 

"what's wrong Tobias?" 

"oh you know i just cant seem to keep these annoying initiate girls away from me he says smiling"

"um as i seem to recall you kissed me"

"what like this" and he kisses me then pulls back and looks into my eyes then kisses me again more sure and i deepen the kiss.

the next week of training goes all right except rain. But this time she keeps staring at Tobias, but not like the way the other girls do i just can't put my finger on it and it just annoying. i mean i know he wouldn't do anything and that's what i find annoying because he has made it perfectly clear he wants nothing to do with her in anyway by the death glares that keep landing on her and so that's what's annoying is that she keeps staring.

At dinner me a Tobias sit next to each other with a little gap imbetween us and to mine and Tobias surprise rain sits right opposite us but doesn't look at us.

i see Tobias staring at rains metal cup and see the distorted image of rain staring at Tobias.

"you know" he says quietly so only i can hear "she is kinda creepy"

"you think do you"

"maybe..." he says considering his next word

"What, maybe she can't keep her eyes of you" i joke