Somethings happening

Tris pov

It's been one year since me and Tobias got married but we have been together for five years which seems like forever. As I lye in my bed with tobias' arms warped protectively round my waist I think how I am the luckiest person alive and I stare down at my wedding ring and think how beautiful it is. Then all of a sudden I feel like I'm going to me sick I untangle myself from Tobias, which wakes him, and run to the bathroom to be sick. Tobias is stood behind me holding my hair out of my face with a concerned look on his face, "are you all right"

"Yeah, I think so I must have just eaten something bad last night" the look doesn't go though, all he does is stand there look at me as I pour my guts out again.

"Maybe we should take you to the infirmary"

"No, I'm fine now anyway we have to teach the initiates how to through knifes" I say with a cheeky grin on my face trying to change the subject which works. He smiles and drops it and allows us to go and train the initiates.

I don't think any of the initiates have caught on the we are married even if we are referred to as four and six, and to be honest we don't want them to anyway because they will probably start making stupid comments and get cocky especially this boy from erudite who thinks he is absolutely amazing at everything. the day past quickly but slowly at the same time. all the initiates are really bad but they are all making improvements each day, although initiation has only just started. To my huge disappointment the erudite boy seems to be the best so far. Then what really gets me is he starts picking on a amity girl who isn't doing as well as I would have hoped.

"hey, you know the aim is to hit the target not to miss"

"shut up" she says quietly which I am surprised at since she came from amity

"whoa, what did you just say. i thought amity happy idiots don't say stuff like that, that's probably the most dauntless thing you could do" he laughs with some other boy.

I stay were I am but say

"you know bullying is a sign of cowardice" at first he looks surprised by voice then his face changes to a smirk and he turns round and hits the target in the 3rd ring around the centre. i glance over at Tobias who is stood with his arms crossed with a glare set upon his face, if looks could kill the erudite would drop dead. I spin the knife in my hand and turn my back to him then spin on the spot and hit the knife in the middle of the target.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I Puke my guts out again and Tobias is standing behind me holding my hair back like a good husband would.

"Tris this happened yesterday I really think we should go to the infirmary to get you get out"

"no I'm fine i promise"

"trissss" he wines

"Tobias, no"

"fine"

"come on we have to go wake up the initiates" I grin and get changed.

"today" I bark at them "we will be doing more knife practice, myself and four will be watching you and you will be scored on it" . They stand for a second but then four shouts

"What are you waiting for!" and the all scramble and get knives. A boy from erudite has been watching me and four since he arrived and I think he has suspicion. he glances at us when we are talking about the skills of the individuals it's only 8 in the morning and they are all still waking up I point out to four when I need to be sick again and I make it to the chasm and puke into the chasm. I walk back into the pit and everyone states at me, And I don't blame them I dashed of for no reason.

"what are you looking at, no one told you to stop" they all turn and go back to what there doing. Tobias walks over to me and asks if I'm all right and I just brush him of and get angry at him and tell him to leave it but he doesn't so i shove him and walk out of the pit leaving Tobias with a stunned look on his face.

There's more chapters please tell me what you think so I can improve on my next chapters please read my next chapters