We find out

Tobias' pov

I just stare for bit after tris shoved me. I think I just had a fight with my wife but I'm pretty sure it was one sided. I turn back to the initiates to stares

"No one told you to stop" and they all fumble about. i wish i could go after tris but i cant leave the initiates so I carry on, but no one seems to keen for my help but some of them need it like the amity girl, she is the worst, she seems to be scared of the knife.

"don't be scared of the knife" she jumps a little when i say it and drops the knife

"uh i- I'm-"

"keep you feet shoulder width apart and focus on the target not what's going on around you. you get distracted easily" she bends down quickly and picks up her knife and stands like i told her, when she throughs she hits the 3rd ring out

but before she can thank me i walk away. whilst i watch the rest of them i decide that i will let them go 10 minutes earlier so i can go and talk to tris. the initiates seem to take forever to go and by the time ive cleared everything away it 8pm. i go to get some dinner quick but i don't stay i eat a muffin on the way to mine and tris' apartment. by the time i get there it 8:30pm and when i walk in tris is asleep on the couch.

"tris" i say softly but she doesn't move so i go up to her and shake her lightly

"tris come to bed" she groans and rolls over so i pick her up and put her to bed. i guess i will have to talk to her tomorrow.

The next morning I hold tris' hair back as she is sick into the loo. Again.

"Tris, that's it I'm taking you to the infirmary because what ever is wrong with you is making you sick every morning"

" No tobias i fine honest i just want some breakfast"

"fine but after breakfast please come to the infirmary, for me"

She sighs and mods her head. when we go get breakfast tris has mushrooms on pancakes with golden syrup

"um, tris are you feeling alright" say Christina

and tris gives her a glare to which Christian sticks her tongue out

"seriously tris what have you got in there it looks like slimy— ewww mushrooms"

"seriously uriah you sound like a girl" says zeek

"dude look at that though"

"well yeah, tris are you sure your feeling alright"

"omg guys im fine"

"me and tris need to be somewhere. Don't we tris?"

"yes" she says grumpily

"trissssssssss are you still going to meet me for coffee" say christina in a really girly annoying voice

"yes christina"

"ok great i need to talk to you oh and -"

"ahhhh. Four you put me down right now" tris hits me on the back and shouts from over my shoulder ans we walk away.

"what? i had to. you were never going to get away"

"ok, but you can put me down now"

When we get there I ask to see someone as soon as possible and there isn't many people here so we see a doctor in five minute.

"Alright then tris what seems to be the issue" the doctor asked but before she can answer she grabs a bowl and Is sick into it.

"That" I reply "for the last three days"