Idiots

Tris' pov

1 1/2 month later

I have just started to get a little belly not big enough for anyone to notice but I have although Tobias says it in my head and it might be I don't know. Christina almost died when I told her. I had to tell her. It was actually quite amusing.

In training that curious erudite boy Callum I think his name is stopped watching us now which is good.

The doctor says I will start to show In a month and I will have a small belly. Tobias was happy about that then he realised the initiates are bound to find out now but I didn't really care any more to be honest.

One month later  [ 4 months pregnant]

When I walk into the pit some initiates look round looking at my belly with curious faces probably wondering if pregnant or just getting fat. Then tobias yells to Rhodes who looked at me

"What are you looking at! get back to work!"
Technically they should be doing fear simulations but today we got them doing combat training because the machine got water in it so they have to replace it. 

I smirk and walk over to him.

"Hey, you put you wedding ring back on"

"Well I think all the curiosity has gone now, or was till this little thing came along" I say pointing at my belly. he chuckles then walks over to a boy from amity who isn't doing great at shooting even though this part of training has finished and he should be able to now. i walk over to the amity girl who i remembered her name was april. She seems really shaky.

"im fine! i dont need help" she says stiffly so i walk away but keep an eye on her. after a while i realise it 12:30

"Lunch break, be back here in 2 hours"

I yell.

The girl from amity, April. but I've noticed something else to she has been watching me a lot and looking me. A lot.

I'm walking to get some food when I hear crying coming from the pit and when I round the corner I see the amity girl crying her head in her knees. "april?" I ask. she looks up quickly and wipes her tears away.

"sorry, im being a coward"

"im sure you're not, what's wrong?" I say as I go and sit next to her

"I... I'm such an idiot"

"No your not why would you say that because from what I've seen you have lots of talent, maybe that we need to work on but you will be amazing" she looks up and smiles

"It, it's not that"

"What is it then"

"I'm going to have a baby, and I don't want, if I ever had a baby I want to be with someone I can spend the rest of my life with but he's in amity" she sobs again and before I can say anything she says

"I want what you and four have, I want a baby with someone I love and I'm too young I don't want this"

" April, you don't have to have this baby" I say still shocked that she knows about me and Tobias. how does she know? then again we haven't been careful lately but i don't really care.

"There are options we could go down to the infirmary "

"Ca.... can we go down to the infirmary" she says and I nod my head and help her up.

"For what it's worth I reckon you will be a great mother" I say after leaving the infirmary. She decided to keep it since initiation is almost over.

"For what it's worth you will be a great mother"

I stop in my tracks stunned, she smiles at me

"How do you know?" I ask

I was walking to the pit and I saw you two walk out of the infirmary and I heard. I, I'm sorry I didn't mean to"

I smile at her

"It ok, um have you told anyone?" I ask

"No, but anyone with eyes can tell you and four are together"

"really?" I say stunned

"Jut the way he looks at you, in a secrete stolen way, like your the only thing in the room"

"Oh"

"Well most people, but most of them are pretty dumb though so they probably don't"

I smile at what she said that he looks at me like that

"Hey, do me a favour don't tell anyone"

"I won't"

We walk into training and four asked April in a harsh tone why she is so late and I step between them

"April is late because she was sick so I took her to the infirmary"

"Ok, well April what are you waiting for get back to work"

She runs of to join her friends

"I'll tell you later"

Just then Peter walks through the pit when we are all waking to dinner the last person I want to see right now he stops and says in a harsh tone

"Wow, well look at you someone got a bit fat" he smiles and I realise all the initiates are listening so I just walk up to him and punch him straight in the face , he covers his nose with his hand an I can tell it bleeding

"You BITCH!" he lunges towards me and my dauntless instincts kick in, I duck and sweep his legs out from under him, he lands hard on the floor I kick go to kick him in the stomach but he grabs my foot and i lose my balance, but Tobias catches me before I hit the floor but this gives peter time to stand he aims a punch and my ribs and I instinctively wrap my arms around my stomach the blow comes hard but before he can do anything else Tobias punches him in the jaw so hard that it knocks him out. He turns to me with frantic eyes looking at my stomach. He was behind me so he didn't see where he hit me. "He got my ribs it's fine"
He doesn't look convince. "Lets go home he says and takes my hand and we walk of. I can hear the whispers of the initiates behind me but I don't care.We walk inside our apartment and he makes me take my top of and put on a tank top of he can check my ribs, they have already started to bruise. He touches them and I flinch.
"Sorry" He says quietly.
"It's fine honestly" 
"But if he had hit you further down who knows what could of happened" He says stressed. 
"What would of happened is he would be dead and not knocked out" I say trying to lighten the mood. It doesn't work he just looks at me sternly. "You really are going to be the greatest dad ever, you know. " This makes him smile and he puts his hand on my stomach that has a bump now. He opens his mouth to say something when Zeke and Uriah burst in. Tobias lets his hand drop and looks up. 
Uriah voice started before he even got inside the room 
"-And so...." He trails of and looks at us. "Um did we interrupt"  He says.
I look at Tobias and he says. "We need to start locking the door" I nod and laugh. 
"Wait dude is Tris pregnant?" Says Zeke looking at my stomach and tobais on his knees next to my stomach. Uriah splutters. "What- how?-" 
Zeke looks at him and starts "Well Uriah when a man and a women-" 
"Oh shut up" He says "Well congratulations guys he says. Zeke pulls Tobias up into a hug and Uriah hugs me, then zeke hugs me. 
"Thanks" I say. We chat for a bit then they leave.

"You tired" asks Tobias

"Yeh" I say and we climb into bed he wraps his arms protectively round my stomach instead of my waist and we fall asleep like that.

Hope you like itx