PART6:FATHER'S NEW DAUGHTER

~Advance sorry for the grammar~

YUJIN'S P.O.V

I remember the kid in the guessing room. When I got there...the kid is gone... I tried to find her in the bathroom... But no one's there... And then I realize something...

"NANNY!" I shouted. I'm running downstairs, "NANNY!" I shouted again.

"Yes,sweet?" Nanny said,she's in the kitchen cooking. She's preparing our breakfast.

"Where's the kid?"I ask. "Ahh,So-Yi. She's in the garden"nanny said.

So-Yi?Is that her name? Hmm,nice name.

"Who's with her?"I ask while pouring water in a glass. "Your father"nanny said before turning around.

Ahh,it's father. What?! Father?! What if?what if she hurt So-Yi.

I run and saw them sitting on a bench beside the big tree. They are smiling while looking at the sky,dad's pointing on something. This is suppose to us,me and my father. I miss dad.

I walk closer to them,as I walk. So-Yi saw me... "UNNIE!"she said and pull me. I smile and sit beside her.

"The garden is nice unnie"So-Yi said. I humm "this is my favorite place,it gives me comfort"I said while looking at the sky.

After a few minutes nanny call us for breakfast. I told So-Yi to go,she obey and follow nanny.

I'm walking slowly while looking at the ground when Dad held my shoulder.

"It's been awhile since I saw you smile"he said. "I don't smile that easily"I said and about to go... "Sorry"he said and walk out.

Sorry?did he really said Sorry? I never heard that coming out from his mouth. He's sorry for what?!for hurting me?for blaming me on Mom's death?

"UNNIE?YOUR NOT EATING?"So-Yi said from the kitchen. "Uhm I'm coming"I said and head there.

We're eating quietly, "Unnie?" I humm. "She's not eating with us?" She pointed at nanny.

Dad heard what she said, "Nanny,come eat with us"dad said. I look at him,shes looking at So-Yi. "Nanny,eat with us"nanny sit and eat with us.

After eating,I get my things upstairs.

"Unnie,where are you going?"she ask,I look at her. "School"I said. "Can I come?"she ask. "Maybe next time,I have exam now. Stay here with nanny"I said and about to go.

She hold my hand, "My name is Park So-Yi"she said. I look at her and smile, "Nice to meet you So-Yi, I'm Ahn Yujin. Sorry but I have to go" she nodded "take care Yujin unnie"she said and let go of my hand.

I get my car key and drive. I'm heading to the library to bring back the book. After the library,I'm heading at school.

*School*
"YAH!" yena shouted. "YOU LITTLE, My soul almost left my body" I said. "After exam... How about we go and have some fun"yena said.

I hate when this girl suggest to have fun. I don't like it,she have some weird... Unique... Things that I don't understand.

"Nope, leave me out"I said while picking up my things. "Kill joy"yena whisper and rolled her eyes.

"You what,I thought your my best buddy. I thought you love me but I guess not~"
She's into it again, babbling things to make me say yes.

"Okey,okey shut up"I said and started walking. "So It's a Yes?!"excitement can be heard in her voice.
"Yes,... please shut up" I said.

*Classroom*
"Today is your exam,please cooperate. No cheating"Prof said while distributing the test papers.

*Phone ringing*
"Who's phone is that". I raised my hand,"mine". "I'm turning it off"Prof said. "Can you tell me who's calling?"I said. "It say's 'FATHER' here"he said.