PART4: OUR PAST

~Advance sorry for the grammar~

YURI'S P.O.V
Exam's coming. I'm here at the library with Minju and Wonyoung. Wonyoung seems to be in a bad mood today,well she always looks like in a bad mood.

"How much time left?"minju ask. "15minutes,why?" I answer. "That girl over there who always follows you is creeping me out. She's been staring at you since we got here"minju said.

I look at the other table,all I see is a creepy duck. She's not studying,all she do is follow her friend and stare at me.

"Hey,who are you looking at?"Wonyoung ask. "That creepy duck,she's smiling"I turn my attention on my book again.

I hate her,very much. You know why? Aghhh forget it.

"Let's go,I'm done"I said. "But I'm not done yet"minju said.

"Yah!"Wonyoung said. "YOU DONT 'YAH!' YOUR UNNIE'S" we both said. Wonyoung just chuckle.

"How about,...we go on a joy ride"Wonyoung suggest. "Joy ride?"minju ask. "Nice idea,let's go"I said.

They were in silence,I turn around and I see them looking so shock. What's wrong with this b!tchs?

"What?"I ask. "You never agreed in my suggestions unnie!"she said in shock. I can see minju is in shock too.

Yeah,I never agree with WONYOUNG'S suggestions. I hate going out but it's not a crime if I try right?

"Do you want me to take it back?"I said. "NO!" They both said. "Okey"I said.

*Ride*
The ride is fun,we're singing,the wind is nice.

I'm wearing this.

Its simple and I like it,I dont want to show to much skin

Its simple and I like it,I dont want to show to much skin. I prefer being simple.

While Wonyoung is wearing something that suits her very well. She has a petite body, everything that she wear suits her.

A body Like that,A face like that, And legs like hers, She can be a super model.