Chapter 14: Lies

*This next chapter is long! Enjoy!*

-3 Days Earlier; Bella's POV-

I woke up in the middle of the forest, branches and bugs crawling over my body. I looked up and around, when suddenly Dave came around the corner. My hands were still tied to the tree.

"Look who is awake." said Dave

I snarled, and thought about Edward, wishing he would just wisp through the forest and kill both of these bastards.

Then it came to me. I know how to get out of here.

"So you are like what, Deven's boyfriend?" I asked

"Yeah, I am actually." Said Dave

Perfect, I thought.

"Did she happen to tell you why you are taking me and dumping me in the middle of nowhere?" I said

"She said it was a private mission, I didn't know the details, just to do it, and me and my brother would get some cash for it."

I laughed wickedly. "Well then I have some news for you buddy."

I told him all about her psychopath connection to Edward, how she loved him. I saw the look on his face change really fast.

"You are lying." He said, throwing his pack of blood on the floor

"Ask Tanner, I bet he knows the truth." I said, hoping, taking a guess.

"TANNER" Dave screamed

"Yes?" He came, carrying a backpack

"What do you know about why we are here?"

"Nothing. Same as you." Tanner said

"Don't you dare lie to me." Dave said, taking Tanner by his collar and pushing him into the tree.

"Alright! Alright! I know the truth. She wants to marry Edward. But bro you don't understand I need this money! So I didn't tell you why we were really doing it." Tanner stated, with a scared look on his face. Dave let him down and yelled, pushing down a tree and kicking a boulder.

After a few minutes, after Dave stopped his tear-less sobs, he looked at me and said, "Let her go Tanner."

"I need this money, we cant do that!" Tanner said

"I SAID LET HER GO!" He yelled

You could tell Tanner was terrified of Dave. He came over and unlocked the chains. I rubbed my wrists, thinking about snapping both of their necks, but then I realized they didn't know. So I simply walked away. Walking back home, and I could not wait to kick Deven's ass.

-Present Day-

"You." I said, running toward Deven with my teeth showing, spitting a deep growl right in her face. I lunged, attacking her to the floor, as she screamed and acted all innocent. I pulled her hair, she slapped me and we continued fighting. Like high school girls. Until, I well bit her leg off.

"OH MY GOD." She screamed

I tossed it over my shoulder where Emmett caught it. Nobody was fighting to take me off of her. Not yet. Just as I went to lunge back on her, Edward grabbed my shoulders and took me into his arms. I leaned my head against his chest, sobbing tear-less sobs. Feelings his cold chest up against me still didn't make me feel safe. But it felt good enough. My sobs clouded my hearing, and I could of stayed like that forever, ignoring the world, just being in Edward's arms. But then I realized. I have a bitch to kill. I turned around and looked at her, she disgusted me.