Chapter 9: Love for You

-I hope you all like this chapter, it is kind of short, but comment/like/ add to your reading list/share with friends :)-

Bella POV-

I lunged for her throat. I growled as I bit into her arm ripping it off, she screamed. Edward dashed out and pulled me off of her. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"  I yelled at Edward as he helped her up and helped her put her arm back in place.

"You're crazy Bella!"

I looked at him. "What do you mean! She kissed you Edward! And you liked it!"

Deven looked at me, "Yeah, he did like it! I could tell, he likes me way better then you, I even think he loves me! I know he does."

I looked at her and jumped after her. Edward flashed and pushed me up against the wall, holding me tight, he handed me my purse and jacket. "Go Bella." He pointed his finger like I was a dog.

"Fine I will, and maybe I WON'T come back!" I pushed him off of me and flashed to the Cullen house.

-Edward POV-

I watched Bella leave and I sat in silence. Deven clapped and came closer, "Well done Mr. Cullen, you saved me once more!" She came so close and grabbed my waist. I forced her hands off of me.

''Stop it Deven! Your ridiculous! Go away. Now. You have ruined something between my wife and I and I need to fix it. DON'T come back until you have yourself under control!" 

She looked upset, but so did I. She walked slowly to the car and I read in her mind, she wasn't going to give up. I slammed her car door shut and walked to the Cullen house as she drove away.

I walked in to find Alice telling Bella she could take what she needed for her and Renesmee. Then I walked in and everybody seemed to get quiet. I walked to Bella, who walked away, packing more clothing into her bag. I growled slightly. 

"What do you want Edward."

"I'm sorry I-" She cut me off

"I don't care Edward, you have disappointed all of us to much and I need to get away from it!" 

I wrapped my arms around her waist, I knew this made her crazy and I whispered in her ear, "Let's go to the meadow to talk. Please." 

She dropped the clothing in her hand and looked at Alice who smiled as she started to hang the clothing back up, knowing we would be back and in love once more. Bella flashed in front of me to the meadow and sat down. I slowly came in after her and stood above her. 

"Are you mad my Bella?"

"That's a dumb question. You have no idea how it was to see you defend her like that and touch her and to KISS her! She is stunning Edward! Obviously you love her and she means a lot to you. Otherwise you wouldn't of done that. I know you. You go for what you want."

I rolled my eyes at the remark but knelt down beside her and stroked her face. 

"Bella, my love. The kiss didn't mean anything compared to how much you mean to me. Every kiss, touch, hug, cuddle, all of it will NEVER ever, compare to that kiss. That kiss was nothing. Even seeing you angry is sexier then that kiss." She laughed slightly.

"Bella," I sat beside her and pulled her into my lap, "Nobody, can ever compare to us, or to you. I will never love anybody as much as I love you Bella. You are my life, and Deven, Deven was a friend who went to far, your my wife. My wife and we have forever together." 

That's when her lips crushed down on mine.