🦋THE PROJECT🦋

Y/N's POV

Present

Ever heard the term MOVING ON...nevermind we all know what moving on is after all it's something very common these days. People think that moving on is very easy..so often if you have met with a breakup or are dealing with some bad past, They ask you to just MOVE ON afterall our lives doesn't stop because of the absence of anyone specific.

But is it that easy to Move on? No, it's not..because we are not habitual of staying apart from the person we love. Our heart pains...and it actually happens..I don't know whether people ever felt that way or not but when you are coping an emotional pain your heart aches. It doesn't function normally because the absence of that someone has effected it. Moving on is like you will never forget what happened back, it's just that you have to accept the fact and still live on while moving further in life.

People around you ensure you that it's nothing impossible..you will forget everything but No! You never forget anything you just move on with that thing always in your mind and as something is stuck as a stone in your heart.

Meeting someone new in your life is like a blessing but for me meeting him was like an accident. An accident which collapsed me and shook me from outside and inside. He would have not effected me that bad if I would have been in limits but I myself somewhere crossed the limits...the limits were never to give my heart to anyone that easily..but I gave it to him and he very easily shattered it into pieces..so small that it took me two years to come out of this shock. Though my heart is perfect now but the cracks it got from that incident will always be there. And as again I will say, I just came out of that darkness but I couldn't forget him, neither us nor our memories. Because if memories were made inorder to forget them in future I don't think they were memories.

A/N- From here the story will go back to past...from where it all started.

Past

It was the last year of my College and after that I would graduate from this place. It's October here..still not that cold. But this month was my favorite as it's never too cold and nor too hot. Anyways I am a very simple and straightforward girl, neither interested in too many people...nor interested in having many friends. I was someone so sweet and nice that I was friends with everyone. Like noone was as such very close to me but I loved being with anyone who would want to give me a company. My college had both Boys and Girls studying their courses. So our section definitely got some mischievous boys.

And He was one amongst them. I never knew that the boy whom i disliked a lot will initially become an important part of my life later, that imagining my life without him would make me cry endlessly. A thought of not having him with me will kill me from inside. That's the way he effected me.

I often used to sit in the opposite row in which he sat. He had large gang, and they all were always busy chattering and playing around in the class room.The professors who used to teach us even had problems with the boys. But colleges are like that only one professor had to see a large group of people so they can't just focus on the naughty ones.

Anyways why should I bother about them, I muttered adjusting my physics books and arranging my stuff.